PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Camp Confidential: Patriots put Super Bowl disappointment behind

Status
Not open for further replies.
decent article if you're less informed about the pats

You can tell he's a former Miami writer. The guy took multiple shots at the Pats and their players in that article.

Typical outsider opinion. He already thinks CJack is a bust after two years and a torn ACL. Thinks Jordan is merely injury insurance.

Only one comment that I haven't heard elsewhere and it's worth noting:
The [Tank] Williams experiment doesn't look like it will end well. He seems too small to remain at linebacker and too big to be a safety. He has gotten pancaked multiple times.
I haven't heard our official camp followers talking about him getting pancaked. I have heard how he's hard to block on blitzes and covers well. We know how Belichick likes the big nickel and I don't think of it as an experiment at all, but as one piece of a complex package.

So what's this pancake stuff? Anyone seen the OL eating Williams for breakfast?

Ex-Miami reporter indeed. :rolleyes: The guy works for ESPN, that's all that I need to know for me not to click on the link or believe a word that he wrote. I haven't heard that from any of our local reporters or even Mrs. B.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back