PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Burn the effin' throwbacks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the Broncos won wearing uniforms in which they went.... 4-9 and 3-11.

Yep. All Pat Patriot's fault.

Get a freakin' grip.

Obviously it is not the throwbacks fault. But, nevertheless, every time I see the Pats in red, I see red after the game.

Enough already, bury these throwbacks once and for all. The team was miserable when they wore them all the time and that is all we seem to get when they make a reappearance, misery.

I will never forget something someone said to me right before SB 36. First we wore red (SB 20) and we lost, then we wore white (SB 31) and we lost, now we are wearing blue (SB 36), maybe this is our time.

We have the best looking uniforms in the NFL, why are we getting nostalgic over a time when we wore goofy looking uniforms and were the laughingstock of the NFL? They look like ass and so did we today.

I like how the throwbacks look, but I agree that there's no real point to 'throwing back' to a time when the Pats sucked hard.

They're horrible looking and represent an era of failure.

I hate them.

I've always hated throwbacks. I don't like them for any team

I can't remember , but have we ever won wearing throwbacks? Seems we always lose when we wear those.

And some of you need to get a grip, no one is saying we lost because we wore the throwbacks. We're just saying the throwbacks make us play like **** :p

Also I agree, I dont think i've ever seen as ugly an uniform as the denver throwbacks; omg those are ugly as sin.

I agree, how long do they have to keep wearing those ugly uniforms, Denver's was horrible I coudlnt watch the game....

Send the NFL your thoughts: http://www.nfl.com/contact-us

Last edited:
Don't we have to where them this week too vs. the winless Titans? This is another legacy game right? My confidence for this next game has been lowered slightly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News