PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Burfict's Wiki page is pretty spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, now we know why Blount shoved Burfict.. Because Burfict tried to injure him when he stepped on him. I mean, WTF was Burfict trying to do there.. It's not like he was trying to help people up.. How the F'N hell did the refs not call him for that??

Burfict should have been tossed.. Yet, the NFL tossed Jones for something that wasn't even close to a punch?

#integrity

Feel the hate.

This **** bag needs to be gone from the game. He clearly tries to injure players with all intent. Any other context outside of a sport and he goes to jail.

I'm glad Gronk got into it with him.
A 15 yard penalty is nothing compared to possibly ending someone's career, and thus his livelihood, with one of his malicious cheap shots. Unreal.

He won't be punished for more than a fine for either. Report already was he would see no suspension for his deliberate attempt to injure Bennett's knee and now there is proof of him clearly stomping. Will be absolutely laughable if he doesn't get suspended for the stomp, Haynesworth was suspended for stomping and Suh was suspended twice for stomping. Throw in the fact he was suspended 3 games for deliberately trying to injure. Going low on someone's knee who doesn't have the ball and stomping on someone after the play is intent to injure.

Should be suspended...guy is pure scum and there are only 2 people in the sports world where i would not mind if their careers ended....Burfict and Matt Cooke

This story is starting to get some national attention. Im not going to say the league will suspend him but they do tend to react to national stories so I wouldn't be surprised if they do in this case.

This story is starting to get some national attention. Im not going to say the league will suspend him but they do tend to react to national stories so I wouldn't be surprised if they do in this case.

The lack of blind contrition should be a complicating factor. Because Burfict was just suspended for this type of thing and clearly learned nothing, you would expect the NFL to double down on punishment. I mean this was their reasoning behind deflategate punishment, so in theory this should piss them off. However, consistency isn't exactly their strong suit.

Burfict should be suspended. He's a repeat offender who is worse than Joey Porter or James Harrison..

The lack of blind contrition should be a complicating factor. Because Burfict was just suspended for this type of thing and clearly learned nothing, you would expect the NFL to double down on punishment. I mean this was their reasoning behind deflategate punishment, so in theory this should piss them off. However, consistency isn't exactly their strong suit.
Your point is well taken. One would expect them to throw the book at the guy for a committing two repeat offenses right out of the gate but nothing is a given in this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back