PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi picking Oakland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go read read this thread. It started out Gronk Versus Boss. (thats all i care about as were discussing the Patriots- raiders correct. Im just showing the fallacy of patriot fans trying to make a case because he had more receptions that makes him a better TE(no that means those stats are bogus as your Qb threw the footbal, so many more times and Obvious receptions are going to reflect that..

And on what basis, pray tell, are you claiming that Boss > Gronkowski?

The offense is what it is, don't marginalize a player on any team because of the style of play.

You still have fit in the system and you still have to play on Sunday...or Monday......Sometimes Saturday... and rarely a Thursday

Than you don't understand football. Of course it matters what team throwing the football more times and whose relying on their running game. It effects the stats that you are forming your opinion especially at a position. ( this is not that difficult a concept to understand)

a Simple stats. IF Mcfadden get 325 carrys and Your Rb gets 225 attempts. You don't have to be a rocket science to figure out who will have more yards.(same Principle)

Last edited:
Go read read this thread. It started out Gronk Versus Boss. (thats all i care about as were discussing the Patriots- raiders correct. Im just showing the fallacy of patriot fans trying to make a case because he had more receptions that makes him a better TE(no that means those stats are bogus as your Qb threw the footbal, so many more times and Obvious receptions are going to reflect that..

1.) You don't understand what "fallacy" means.

2.) You don't know how to follow a thread.

3.) You don't understand the impact a running game has on the ability to throw to a tight end.

4.) I never claimed that more receptions = better TE, so you don't even know what the hell you're talking about.

In short, you aren't really displaying a knowledge of pretty much anything.

I think he just excited for the game Sunday!

He's either a troll who sucks at trolling, or he's clueless about football. I leave it to you to form your own opinion of which it is.

That's a nice Al Davis mindset you got going there.

Unfortunately, in reality, Gronkowski is better than all of your TE's COMBINED.

No he's not! Our guys are better! Because ya know! They are! You need to learn the game!! Dagnabit you Pats fans make too much sense!!!!!! Cheaters! losers!!! Get out your video camera's! You have not won anything since 2007! Brady's hair is gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Gronk > Boss not even debatable...

I will say though Boss > Gronk Run Blocking!

No he's not! Our guys are better! Because ya know! They are! You need to learn the game!! Dagnabit you Pats fans make too much sense!!!!!! Cheaters! losers!!! Get out your video camera's! You have not won anything since 2007! Brady's hair is gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

I agree with the last part!

1.) You don't understand what "fallacy" means.

2.) You don't know how to follow a thread.

3.) You don't understand the impact a running game has on the ability to throw to a tight end.

4.) I never claimed that more receptions = better TE, so you don't even know what the hell you're talking about.

In short, you aren't really displaying a knowledge of pretty much anything.

And he or she can't type or spell........or form a sentence.

Gronk > Boss not even debatable...

I will say though Boss > Gronk Run Blocking!

Cool, He's not on our team to run block....but whatever.

Last edited:
And on what basis, pray tell, are you claiming that Boss > Gronkowski?

To be truthful it really hard to prove one way or the other which is better. Both by looking at their yard per catch 15.2 and 14 can get down the seam.(too fast for LBs and most safeties) Thats what your looking for from your tE. Its alot easier to prove which of your tes are better.(they are playing under the same circumstances)

Still my point is proven. You consider Gronk one of your top weapons and I have Boss down the list i consider bigger weapons.

I agree with the last part!

I contend that if you want to comment on Brady's appearance, you have to prove to the board that you are:

1. A girl
2. A stone cold hater
3. Illogical homer from another team that cannot find anything wrong with TFB so you find his hair a convenient target
4. Married to a woman that is as hot as his wife and worth more than the estimated $250 Million she's worth.

Please let us know which one, or strike your comment.

Thank you for complying - Tom Brady Hair Apologist, LLC.

Last edited:
Still my point is proven. You consider Gronk one of your top weapons and I have Boss down the list i consider bigger weapons.

Except the evidence that you're citing doesn't prove your point in the slightest.

Perhaps, just perhaps, the reason that Gronkowski is utilized more by the Patriots is because he's a better player.

The fact is that the Raiders have some potential receiving weapons on offense and not a lot of proven players. So we can agree that the Patriots have better options at WR and TE, a better OL, and have a better QB throwing the ball.

Last edited:
I contend that if you want to comment on Brady's appearance, you have to prove to the board that you are:

1. A girl
2. A stone cold hater
3. Illogical homer from another team that cannot find anything wrong with TFB so you find his hair a convenient target
4. Married to a woman that is as hot as his wife and worth more than the estimated $250 Million she's worth.

I contend that makes me sick to my stomach that a guy that hair challenged , get to live that life. Its like Derek Jeter could have any woman and he prefers the opposite sex.

I*s that a curse or what.

1. A girl
2. A stone cold hater

and
4 is a toss up cause on 1 hand my wife is hot and I'm not into no assed chicks, how ever I would be into no assed chicks worth 250mil so that being said its subjective. Just put me down for 4A...To me I find her attractiveness minus the money to be overrated, with the money shes Hawt!

To be truthful it really hard to prove one way or the other which is better. Both by looking at their yard per catch 15.2 and 14 can get down the seam.(too fast for LBs and most safeties) Thats what your looking for from your tE. Its alot easier to prove which of your tes are better.(they are playing under the same circumstances)

Using the YPC method, Jeff King, Craig Ballard and Craig Stevens are currently the best TEs in the NFL.

Care to try again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference