PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi picking Oakland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learn how to read what people have written, and what they are responding to, before you post. It will avoid the sort of stupidity you put in this post of yours.

No you need to understand football. If you don't understand a Team thats a rushing offense versus a passing offense. If a Qb dropping back alot more than his counterpart (getting more chances) than of course his receptions are going to be higher. What don't you understand.

No you need to understand football. If you don't understand a Team thats a rushing offense versus a passing offense. If a Qb dropping back alot more than his counterpart (getting more chances) than of course his receptions are going to be higher. What don't you understand.

LOL at anyone who thinks that Boss is as good of a receiver as Miller.

Then you havn't seen either play!

The Patriots play the Giants every exhibition season. We've seen plenty of Mr. Boss.

I hate to keep saying the same thing. WHO cares what he did with Giants. Some teams feature the TE(Raiders and QB campbell) and some teams don't(giants- they are more a wr base offense.

Raiders are a run first team and don't throw the ball anywhere near the Patriots. Both Patriots Te have a couple more receptions than Boss(IF your a pass first team wouldn't you expect that) Boss has 15.2 average better than any Te yoiu have. That shows he can do what your Te's do and hes a more dangerous threat(Hes faster than your te's)

Now, that's the thread. Had you bothered to read, you'd have known that the issue being discussed was Miller v. Boss. Instead, you posted stupidity and have now doubled down on that stupidity.

Congratulations on showing how accurate the stereotype of Raiders fans can be.

Yea, I got no problem with other fans coming over here and talking educated trash. Most of the folks here love it.

However, when folks come here and don't see the blemishes that their own team has, marginalize our team and defend crazy indefensible positions (other than the Total Homer Approach (THA for short)) - Then you will usually bring out the heavy hitting smart guys around here (of which I am not one) that are NOT homers, LOVE the team and know football.

I find it very funny.

Tell me where im going wrong. This is like Jet fans argueing Sanchez is one of the best Qb because of his playoff record. all that means his team won and dosen't prove they won because of him.

Than you give them if Playoff record was indication that are you saying Sanchez is better than Peyton manning (his playoff wins and losses are terrible)

You pat fan can't understand the diffrence between a Run first offense and a pass first offense. Your Qb throwing it more obviously those guys numbers are going to be better. Im sorry but its you thats not be realistic.

I'm picking the Raiders because of Seymour & crew, Seymour's going to be fired up to prove the Pats made a huge mistake letting him go! Look out Tom, you might not survive this game!

Now, that's the thread. Had you bothered to read, you'd have known that the issue being discussed was Miller v. Boss. Instead, you posted stupidity and have now doubled down on that stupidity.

Congratulations on showing how accurate the stereotype of Raiders fans can be.

NO Its was about Gronk Versus Boss(who cares about Miller hes not playing in this game) Go Find it . You can't say the numbers bear out that gronk is beter when his Qb throwing alot more than his counterpart. ( Not that tough)

The point I was getting across . You consider Gronk one of your big main weapons(first or second) I have Boss way down the pecking order for the Raiders. Thus provinmg raiders have more options than the patriots.

Right, so by the Homer Metrics of Raider Nation - That means he's automatically better....ya know, because he has a much better QB and all... :singing:

This is freaking comical!!!!!!

I would suggest you get some of your smarter Raiders friends on the phone to help you out. Or maybe someone with access to the NFL Stat web site.

Say what you will but when you are on Suicide watch come Sunday night don't look for me to stop you from jumping.

Miler is a vastly overrated TE who was suspect in the run block game and his numbers where inflated because our WR sucked majorly while he was here. Was he a good player yes he was. Boss fits our offense and what we are trying to do here much better and that's all that matters.

And I don't have to get nobody I can handle anything this Pats board has to offer.

Last edited:
NO Its was about Gronk Versus Boss(who cares about Miller hes not playing in this game) Go Find it . You can't say the numbers bear out that gronk is beter when his Qb throwing alot more than his counterpart. ( Not that tough)

The point I was getting across . You consider Gronk one of your big main weapons(first or second) I have Boss way down the pecking order for the Raiders. Thus provinmg raiders have more options than the patriots.

No, it was about precisely what I just posted. Learn how to read a message board.

I think it's time to enlist in Remedial Logic 101.

Im far from being a Homer, but theres no way that Zach Miller or Kevin Boss compare to Gronkowski and Hernandez.

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | TIGHT ENDS 2010

Its a shame that Hernandez isnt playing because I believe that Raider fans have never seen two stud TEs like the NE duo in action.

Right now you can say that your Te combo better. Raiders play Ausberry 6'4 245 4.47 or Pryor 6'5 235 4.38( going to get looks at TE) with Boss and I say they blow your Tes away. Just way faster options .

Last edited:
Darren McFadden is the best TE the Raiders even come close to having..;)

Right now you can say that your Te combo better. Raiders play Ausberry 6'4 245 4.47 or Pryor 6'5 235 4.38( going to get looks at TE) with Boss and I say they blow your Tes away. Just way faster options .

That's a nice Al Davis mindset you got going there.

Unfortunately, in reality, Gronkowski is better than all of your TE's COMBINED.

SMH...Pryor is a QB and will not Play TE. They may have some Wild cat packages. and Aussberry has to prove he can be a threat at TE, he hasn't played a down yet.

No our TE's do not compare to the pat TE's! NE actually features the TE, we use TE's

Tell me where im going wrong. This is like Jet fans argueing Sanchez is one of the best Qb because of his playoff record. all that means his team won and dosen't prove they won because of him.

Than you give them if Playoff record was indication that are you saying Sanchez is better than Peyton manning (his playoff wins and losses are terrible)

You pat fan can't understand the diffrence between a Run first offense and a pass first offense. Your Qb throwing it more obviously those guys numbers are going to be better. Im sorry but its you thats not be realistic.

The offense is what it is, don't marginalize a player on any team because of the style of play.

You still have fit in the system and you still have to play on Sunday...or Monday......Sometimes Saturday... and rarely a Thursday

No, it was about precisely what I just posted. Learn how to read a message board.

Go read read this thread. It started out Gronk Versus Boss. (thats all i care about as were discussing the Patriots- raiders correct. Im just showing the fallacy of patriot fans trying to make a case because he had more receptions that makes him a better TE(no that means those stats are bogus as your Qb threw the footbal, so many more times and Obvious receptions are going to reflect that..

"In the light of obvious facts, homers will resort to amnesia" - Me

When did I ever say Boss or Miller where better than Gronk or Hernandez. I did say there where better TE's but I never said they played for the Raiders. As a Group yes NE may have the best TE grp but that's because they drafted and feature 2 starting TE. Only team I can think of who come close are the Lions with Shcheff and Pettigrew and all though Pettigrew is a damn good TE They don't use Scheff nearly as much as pats use Hernandez that would get him those kind of stats.

and If you seen my prediction, i don't think anyone blowing anyone out. Both team offense have big mismatches in this game. Its going to be a shootout. Forgive me if im confidant because usually raiders had no shot in these games(offense wasn't good enough) Thats not the case anymore and I think they can win those kind now.

Your offense still isn't good enough to beat the Pats. Good thing for you, the Pats defense is bad enough to give the Raiders the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST