Who wins?

• Denver

Votes: 92 62.2%
  • Pittsburgh

Votes: 56 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He reminds me of a WWF character. He's all show, and some people actually fall for it. The funny thing is that it's popular to believe that Ben is some kind of tough guy while Brady is some kind of wimp, while their injury histories and games missed show that it couldn't possibly be any further from the truth. People believe what they want to believe, though.

His own players and coaches have called him out for faking injuries. That's all I need to know.

If Brown & Ben play this will be bloodbath! Denver will have their hands full trying to contain Pittsburgh's high octane offense! New England on the hand will be a facing a very one dimensional offense most likely without their main weapon out! I think the Pats beats KC by at least 10 points! Big Ben is a warrior! I think he can pull off the upset in Denver!

Uh, what High Ocatane offense existed today for Pitt? lol

Wonder if Mr. HGH was PED'ing it up while on his hiatus and comes out like Robo QB like a couple of years ago lighting it up with record numbers?

pitt was the only team IMO that had a shot at beating denver KC had no shot, houston ran the ball pretty good vs that defense and denver has a better run game and a much better defense then houston.

its going to be Peyton vs Brady in the AFCCG again

Except that KC annihilated Denver in Denver earlier in the season and were a fumble away from sweeping them.

I really think Manning chokes in this one. The Steelers just survived on the road in the dirtiest game I've seen in a long time. As much as I don't like them, Pittsburgh is tough as nails and in a nasty mood. I think they put Peyton on the ground early and often.

Meanwhile, in Foxboro, we'll have our hands full with the red hot Chiefs. It's not the match up I'd hoped for, but the Pats are the better team. We have a defense that's better than last year and our Offense is about to turn it back on.

We are on our way to #5! Let's enjoy the ride!

Go Pats!

How many times has Roethlisberger been carted off the field this season? Imagine if he took the hit Brady took from Suh? They probably would have had to bring an ambulance onto the field. For a 300lb QB (he is 300lbs easy that is not an exaggeration) he is awfully dramatic.

Denver is going to kill Pittsburgh considering Big Ben is injured and Brown was hit so hard he is going to think everyday is Christmas from now to the end of February.

KC and now having to play in Denver (if the pats can beat KC) is the worse case scenario come true of for the pats.

Denver is going to kill Pittsburgh considering Big Ben is injured and Brown was hit so hard he is going to think everyday is Christmas from now to the end of February.

KC and now having to play in Denver (if the pats can beat KC) is the worse case scenario come true of for the pats.

kills a little strong? denvers offense isnt that good since manning stinks

I really can't make a prediction on this one until I get the injury reports (and, of course, the weather reports).

I suppose Denver's chances come down to the efficacy of hgh.;)

I can't see Pittsburgh winning this one. Denver has a much better defense, Ben can't throw, and Brown may be out. Pitt will be lucky to score 10 points. They were lucky to beat the Bungles, they were gifted that game. Woulda been happier if we were playing the Bungles and the Broncos got the Chiefs, I could see the Chiefs beating the Broncos and us beating the Bungles. ****ing moronic Bungles ****ing us over. Steelers and Seahawks have to be the luckiest teams in the history of the playoffs. Both should be watching on TV next week. Steelers luck runs out next weekend.

Ben looked fine last night throwing on the final drive. Hes just a drama queen...getting carted off a shoulder injury...then comes back to be the hero

Ben looked fine last night throwing on the final drive. Hes just a drama queen...getting carted off a shoulder injury...then comes back to be the hero

He didn't look fine, he clearly couldn't throw the ball down field at all

two bye weeks. thanks bill, we could use the extra rest. instead you got too cute.

The Bengals really f.ucked us last night. We would have thrashed their undisciplined joke of a team and KC would have beaten up Denver

The Bengals really f.ucked us last night. We would have thrashed their undisciplined joke of a team and KC would have beaten up Denver
After seeing how dirty they play I wouldn't want to face them. Imagine they take out Gronk with a cheap shot at least KC doesn't have that reputation

After seeing how dirty they play I wouldn't want to face them. Imagine they take out Gronk with a cheap shot at least KC doesn't have that reputation

They hate the Steelers. Especially after that helmet to helmet on their receiver. They wouldn't be the same against us.

AB will be fine just watch. I like The Steelers in this one. Their defense looked a lot better last night and Deangelo Williams should be back...Fast Pitt LBs should be able to beat that weak Denver OLine and cause some havoc with their blitz schemes.

AB will be fine just watch. I like The Steelers in this one. Their defense looked a lot better last night and Deangelo Williams should be back...Fast Pitt LBs should be able to beat that weak Denver OLine and cause some havoc with their blitz schemes.

Again, they have a weakness on the back end which can be taken advantage of, but their defense has been fine, otherwise. They're good against the run, cause turnovers, and apply constant pressure.

They're giving up less points per game on average than we have now, and have allowed 20 or less in 11/17 games this year. In comparison, we've allowed 20 or less in only 8/16 games.

They aren't necessarily a "good" defense, but they're definitely not nearly as bad as some here would have you think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back