PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos vs Panthers Super Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Patriots hatred. F them.

Brady wearing the Whitey Bulger shades...lol

And I think from the amount of cheers for Elway and Davis is safe to assume most of the stadium is Denver fans.

If anyone here was feeling sentimental for a Forehead Omaha win tonight, time for a reality check with Broncos fans booing Tom and Branch.

And I think from the amount of cheers for Elway and Davis is safe to assume most of the stadium is Denver fans.

From the boos emitting from the stands when Carolina came out I would say you're right

I hate Rog so much....he has ruined a man's reputation and is destroying this league. I still don't know what his end game is ! Brady is still successful and the Patriots were a few plays away from being there today !

I cant believe they booed Tom and Deon - classless Bronco fans

If anyone here was feeling sentimental for a Forehead Omaha win tonight, time for a reality check with Broncos fans booing Tom and Branch.
very true,,go car

Always fun to see the teams run out of the tunnel in the SB remembering how it started off that way.

I still can't believe Denver made it. When they were losing to the Chiefs in week 2 I wasn't sure if they would even make the playoffs. Patriots ****ing blew it man big time.

Iam sure if the Pats were in the SB with majority pats fans manning wouldve been booed. Nothing unexpected.

I'm sorry, but I can't live with Newton winning.

**** the Broncos. Their luck is about to run out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broncos fans booed Brady louder than they cheered for Elway or Davis LMAO. #Priorities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back