PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos vs Panthers Super Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if i can watch this game with all the ballwashing and a prospective manning winning

If anyone here was feeling sentimental for a Forehead Omaha win tonight, time for a reality check with Broncos fans booing Tom and Branch.
yeah, I was just wondering how a stadium full of Patriots might have greeted Peytie tonight. I like to think they would have given him due respect.

Oh that is horseshit. All those people booing. Tom does not deserve that.

Edit: neither did Deion

Bronco fans in the stands. Sold their trailers and got them sum tickets. Booing was inevitable.

Pretty disgusting that I heard louder boos for Tom than I did for the murderer that stepped on to the field right before him.

Hope the flyover is a C-130 ...

If it was up to me I'd have a C-130 and 2 A-10 Wart Hogs.

At least I can watch the game in peace!

yeah, I was just wondering how a stadium full of Patriots might have greeted Peytie tonight. I like to think they would have given him due respect.
I honestly don't think they (we) would have booed him if he was appearing in an honorary capacity like Tom was.

Stop the run and destroy the donkeys!!!!! That panthers D can dominate

Hope the Panthers don't get screwed like the Seahawks did against the Steelers , just because the NFL wanted Bettis to win ! And now the same might happen for Manning

I like GaGa ... extremely talented.

"Lady" Gaga, really?

Pretty disgusting that I heard louder boos for Tom than I did for the murderer that stepped on to the field right before him.
he'll use it for motivation next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back