PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos GM John Elway Compares Free Agency to Dating

Well Elway sure seems to give it away easy. I mean if FA is like dating then Elway took it to the back alley behind the restaurant before they even finished their dinner on the first date.

I'm quickly beginning to believe that Elway is vastly overrated and in over his head as a GM.

In that case, slut. :cool:

And I compare his face to a horse

Hmmm...a shot at BB?

Elway, " I view free agency like dating, if you didn't want me to scoop them up then you have treated them better"

Have you seen his horse face? Of course he paid for hookers.
Got this photo of Elway from TMZ with one of his early conquests:

Attachments

• Cindy-Sheehan-Horseface.jpg
    Cindy-Sheehan-Horseface.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 118
I'm quickly beginning to believe that Elway is vastly overrated and in over his head as a GM.

Yeah but I think he is right on this though it's like dating, he moved in to McDaniels instafam and then scooped up as much of Belichick's sloppy seconds as possible.

Bob Eubanks: "Where was the strangest place Aqib Talib hammered out the deal with you?"
John Elway: "In the butt, Bob."

Maybe and maybe not. This is perhaps Manning's last year (I think last year would have been if he won a SB). He is doing what he should in going for the top FAs out there. I can't fault him for anything he has done though maybe he should have been able to get Revis if this was an all in year. The fact he has not may be his main failing.

We will know how he has done in the AFC championship game next year & perhaps Superbowl.

Well he believed that Talib only bruised his hip ...

just like believing the cheating girlfriend who says they only kissed a few times.

Elway is channeling Dan Snyder and we all know how effective that approach is. And I hope that his second wife, an ex-Raiders cheerleader, doesn't take his comment in the wrong way.

WHat a stupid quote by Elway. It's not like these guys are just begging for him to rescue them from being treated poorly by mean other teams. He has to pay them ridiculous amounts of money to do so. Idiot.

Not a single talk radio person down here is mourning Aqib Talib at all (I'm in D.C. and the Redskins were rumored to be going after him). Every single person believes the Broncos deal was utterly ridiculous.

So Elway paid for hookers?

If he takes hookers out on dates, he's dumber than he looks ;)

What Elway did was marry a gold-digger that will wreck his cap room for the next few years.

What BB did was.... just beautiful.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back