PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bronco Fan but not a troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
From a bronco fan.
All the trash talk this week being done at both boards doesnt make any sense. We as fans have no control over the game or what the final score will be. That being said both teams ahve their strengths and weakness. There are several reasons why the pats should win as well as reasons the Broncos should win. But if you add up all the stats and come up with a victor, there are still the wild cards that may happen including but not limited to injury, ejections and officiating. This should be one heck of a ball game. And to the winner I give my kudos. Because whoever wins this dogfight has earned it. Here is to an injury free game and a good one.

salcalbroncofan said:
From a bronco fan.
All the trash talk this week being done at both boards doesnt make any sense. We as fans have no control over the game or what the final score will be. That being said both teams ahve their strengths and weakness. There are several reasons why the pats should win as well as reasons the Broncos should win. But if you add up all the stats and come up with a victor, there are still the wild cards that may happen including but not limited to injury, ejections and officiating. This should be one heck of a ball game. And to the winner I give my kudos. Because whoever wins this dogfight has earned it. Here is to an injury free game and a good one.

personally i appreciate yr comment.

i think too it will be a real good game.

the best team will win.

Also I am sure I'm the same as you guys if the Bronocs win I am a huge fan. And if they lose ya know what I am still a huge fan.

A reasonable post, and much appreciated. I can't wait for this game. I want them to play NOW! The Broncos will be a much more worthy opponent than the Jags, and I'm looking forward to watching a hard-fought game.

And, of course, the Patriots win.

salcalbroncofan said:
From a bronco fan.

Agreed good assesment..GG

Stats will be stats...and you can analyze them till they come out your ass, but you know what....'THAT'S WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME'... ha ha , thanks Berman...

I hope this game is great and not a surprise blowout, however if Denver wins a close one, hats off :)

Good luck to the Broncos and gooder luck to the boys from NE :p

Hesus Christo is it Saturday YET!!!!!!

well

Welcome to the board! It will be a good game, and we all hope and pray it is settled on the field (without any bogus calls going in either direction) and without injury!

Good Luck to both sides---at least tommorow at this time we can warm up for the game while watching the skinz/hawks!

IMHO: if Shanahan outsmarts himself, razzling-dazzling away from what they have been doing all yr, the Broncos may loose. Just be themselves will be tough for the Pats.

For the Pats, Mr. Brady: just sling it all over the field, have fun, don't be afraid of making mistake.

I will also say as far as respect goes for the Patriots there is more then you want to believe. Living in California in Raider and Niner territory. Alot of people are telling me ( even though they hate the Broncos) winn this one for Football so we dont have to hear about the Patriots anymore. That shows the respect they have for you guys and maybe a little jealousy goes along with it.

salcalbroncofan said:
I will also say as far as respect goes for the Patriots there is more then you want to believe. Living in California in Raider and Niner territory. Alot of people are telling me ( even though they hate the Broncos) winn this one for Football so we dont have to hear about the Patriots anymore. That shows the respect they have for you guys and maybe a little jealousy goes along with it.

Dude, everybody out here (OKlahoma) is a Cowboys or Cheifs fan. I can relate, somewhat. You should see the charming, mature, polite responses I get when I look for fellow Pats fans in my area.

I stated yesterday that that these stupid trolls do not represent the majority of the Denver fans. And, the stupid trolls, who say they are Patriots fans that are posting crap on the Bronco's sites, do not represent the majority of Patriots nation.

So, thanks for stopping bye our board. I won't put you on my "dead to me" list.:)

I know on the Broncos boards there is alot of crap to as well as here. I just dont fall into that. This to me is a game for the ages for so many reasons. There is alot on the line. I am the first to say the Pats have a great team and especially now that they are healthy. But I also beleive the Broncos do as well. ALot of people get on Plummer but you have to realize that the last 2 playoff loses to the Colts were really not his fault. The "D" let the team down in both years. Im not saying Jake is a HOF Qb, but what I will say is that he is in his 3rd year of the Bronco system and has had a great year.

As far as dynastys do I consider the pats one. Hell yes I do, but I also consider the Broncos of the late 1990's one as well. They should have won 3 Super Bowls had it not been for that upset to the jags. Upsests can and do happen. That is what makes it tough to win 3 in a row.

salcalbroncofan said:
From a bronco fan.

Traitorous scum! You're no fan! Plummer's butt will win!

So I am scum and not a fan because I chose to talk football on both boards and not get into the smack talk. I have been a bronco fan for decades. I think the Broncos will win that doesnt mean I cant discuss it logically.

LiquidBlue_ said:
Traitorous scum! You're no fan! Plummer's butt will win!

Also Broncos fans know that I don't care for Jake.

salcalbroncofan said:
So I am scum and not a fan because I chose to talk football on both boards and not get into the smack talk. I have been a bronco fan for decades. I think the Broncos will win that doesnt mean I cant discuss it logically.

Nice to see a fan that wants to talk football and not smack :)

salcalbroncofan said:
Also I am sure I'm the same as you guys if the Bronocs win I am a huge fan. And if they lose ya know what I am still a huge fan.
:D

now you my friend are a real fan.

italianpatthepatriot said:
personally i appreciate yr comment.

i think too it will be a real good game.

the best team will win.

What a crappy thread this is. C'mon are the PATS and Broncos meeting tomorrow night for a tea party or is this the NFL football playoffs. 24 hours before game time and some pansies have to start a love fest.

PATSummerallofthe80s said:
What a crappy thread this is. C'mon are the PATS and Broncos meeting tomorrow night for a tea party or is this the NFL football playoffs. 24 hours before game time and some pansies have to start a love fest.

Couldn't agree more!

SalCal (isn't that a FIGURE SKATING move?), you are a wuss and an embarassment to Bronco fans everywhere.

Now go back to the ice rink and do your Scott Hamilton impersonations. (and maybe you'll find some nice Patriot fans for some tea and scones before the game!)

Wow Buster you are intellignet. You are everything that is wrong with being a fan. Must be your goal to get on everyones nerves. Too bad I cosider the source and your type doesnt affect me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft