PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bring The Noise

Status
Not open for further replies.
300s lol so gotta keep it cool, I guess. I do fall under the category of teens and early 20s (I'm in college) so I suppose I belong there with all the other delinquents.

Ha, well good luck and hope you have a great time. Obviously I hope your team loses, but as long as you're not being obnoxious looking for trouble, hope the fans up there treat ya well.

Actually kinda curious how you'll be treated up there. If you don't mind, lemme know how it goes.

Ha, well good luck and hope you have a great time. Obviously I hope your team loses, but as long as you're not being obnoxious looking for trouble, hope the fans up there treat ya well.

Actually kinda curious how you'll be treated up there. If you don't mind, lemme know how it goes.
So far it's great. Been here since about 10:00. So many pats fans that jets fans would have no chance to just heckle all of us

Amazing how much more relaxed this is than Gillette so far. Giving out free **** and I've been chilling in the first row in the endzone watching war ups for a while. Been right next to butler. Really cool

But I will say a jets staff guy even told my friends and I how to get to the pats warmups without us even asking. Awesome. Didn't expect that

So how'd it go up there?
SO many pats fans. If you looked behind me, there were more pats fans than jets fans in some areas. We even got chants going a few times, which really pissed jets fans off. In front of us there were still way more jets than pats

The guy I was sitting next to was an ahole. Was legitimately furious that we were there. When pats fans were yelling, he would just yell "SHUT THE **** UP AND GO HOME" lol. Most people were fairly respectful until after the game. I will admit the fans were really intense and good. Have to say at the same time it's so forced. Every timeout the jets have to play videos saying to get loud... And EVERY FIVE SECONDS someone feels the need to do your ridiculous chant just literally saying the team name over and over. Truly stupid stuff

After the game people were of course a lot less respectful. Lot of people approaching me without me initiating, including one person following my friends and I around to repeatedly inform us that Brady wears Uggs, which is apparently worth chirping about. Hell of a win for you guys so you certainly have the right to celebrate, but I had a smile on my face for all the post-game trash talk knowing we were the #1 seeded defending champs and they were.... The jets.

Good experience overall. Woulda been incredibly fun if we pulled it out

SO many pats fans. If you looked behind me, there were more pats fans than jets fans in some areas. We even got chants going a few times, which really pissed jets fans off. In front of us there were still way more jets than pats

The guy I was sitting next to was an ahole. Was legitimately furious that we were there. When pats fans were yelling, he would just yell "SHUT THE **** UP AND GO HOME" lol. Most people were fairly respectful until after the game. I will admit the fans were really intense and good. Have to say at the same time it's so forced. Every timeout the jets have to play videos saying to get loud... And EVERY FIVE SECONDS someone feels the need to do your ridiculous chant just literally saying the team name over and over. Truly stupid stuff

After the game people were of course a lot less respectful. Lot of people approaching me without me initiating, including one person following my friends and I around to repeatedly inform us that Brady wears Uggs, which is apparently worth chirping about. Hell of a win for you guys so you certainly have the right to celebrate, but I had a smile on my face for all the post-game trash talk knowing we were the #1 seeded defending champs and they were.... The jets.

Good experience overall. Woulda been incredibly fun if we pulled it out

Cool. Glad to hear you enjoyed yourselves.

The only away game (unless you count Giant vs Jet games) I've gone to, has been New Orleans like 5 years ago. Expected a rough time, but everyone was cool. Welcomed surprise after a fun weekend on Bourbon St. Since then I've tried to do my part in welcoming opposing fans to JetLife Stadium so long as they weren't @ssholes.

I imagine you'll find instigators anywhere. Really no way to avoid it. But for future reference, when traveling to games, you'll usually have an easier time staying away from the cheap seats. Though like you mentioned, you're in college, so probably not a big deal to put up with some BS. But in my mid 30s now, I'd rather avoid it. (See the parking lot fight video as an example.)

Wonder if I were to attend the potential Jet/Pat playoff game, if I'd fair as well as you did in Jersey?

Cool. Glad to hear you enjoyed yourselves.

The only away game (unless you count Giant vs Jet games) I've gone to, has been New Orleans like 5 years ago. Expected a rough time, but everyone was cool. Welcomed surprise after a fun weekend on Bourbon St. Since then I've tried to do my part in welcoming opposing fans to JetLife Stadium so long as they weren't @ssholes.

I imagine you'll find instigators anywhere. Really no way to avoid it. But for future reference, when traveling to games, you'll usually have an easier time staying away from the cheap seats. Though like you mentioned, you're in college, so probably not a big deal to put up with some BS. But in my mid 30s now, I'd rather avoid it. (See the parking lot fight video as an example.)

Wonder if I were to attend the potential Jet/Pat playoff game, if I'd fair as well as you did in Jersey?
Yeah I don't think it's a huge problem. As you said... You'll find assholes everywhere. Especially in Boston and jersey....

I go to the playoff games and what I've found is that you will get chirped. Definitely expect it. The Flacco and luck jerseys brought a lot of heckling last year from what I remember but definitely not physical fights unless you make it escalate to that. Not a problem. You'd be fine. I can't speak to the good seats, as I always sit 300s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST