PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brian Tyms Underdog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sick of the NFL's disciplinary policies. Here's Tyms getting a four week suspension for a procedural infraction while Ray Rice only gets two weeks for decking his girlfriend. Meanwhile, we're still waiting to see what they'll do to Jim Irsay. They better come down on him hard, and Dean Blandino as well.

Tyms - PED aspect of collective bargaining agreement lays out specifics for infractions
Rice - Discipline aspect of collective bargaining agreement lays out very basic notions, only
Irsay - Owner, not player, and not subject to NFL/NFLPA CBA in the same manner
Blandino - should be interesting, as we know little about the NFL/NFLRA CBA

Never heard of ammendola before. Did we sign him? I know Danny amendola will be playing the whole season
Really? You aren't bright enough to figure out who I was talking about because of an extra M in the name? Interesting.

I'm so sick of the NFL's disciplinary policies. Here's Tyms getting a four week suspension for a procedural infraction while Ray Rice only gets two weeks for decking his girlfriend. Meanwhile, we're still waiting to see what they'll do to Jim Irsay. They better come down on him hard, and Dean Blandino as well.

Absolutely. It really is disgusting. Browner gets four games for missing a drug test while employed out of the country. Ray Rice gets two games for knocking his wife to be out cold, and then dragging her lump body off of an elevator. But hey, Herrdell rules with an iron fist. He's the bad guy to squash all bad guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back