PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breaking news! The NFL has just informed the New England Patriots that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
BusterTBronco said:
By the way, Summerall, I really don't care to have this discussion with you here on a Patriots board.

If you want to run smack on the Broncos-Steelers game, let's take it to www.thesouthstands.com.

I know where I'll be trolling soon.

BusterTBronco said:
By the way, Summerall, I really don't care to have this discussion with you here on a Patriots board.

If you want to run smack on the Broncos-Steelers game, let's take it to www.thesouthstands.com.

If you meant that as a joke, it's funny as heck. I've been to that Board it sucks and filled with drunks. I watched Chiefs fans tear your fans a new one there a few weeks ago after they destroyed the Broncos. By the way, the Steelers are undefeated this season against the weak AFC West. And that was on the road :)

They win a playoff game and are now set to face someone else, yet they can't seem to leave here. You'd think they'd be busy trolling their forum instead. Good grief :rolleyes:

Ian

Last edited:
Michael said:
I don't know what he said because I have him on my ignore list. But, I bet it was something a Jets fan would find funny.

Either that or a Patriots fan who has a sense of humor yet doesn't have a giant stick up his *****.

Ian said:
They win a playoff game and are now set to face someone else, yet they can't seem to leave here. You'd think they'd be busy trolling their forum instead. Good grief :rolleyes:

Ian

Ian....You should take it as a compliment. This is such a good Board, we'd rather be here. I'd like to think I'm rehabilitated here.

Thanks for not kicking me out.

BusterTBronco said:
...they are Denver's b-tch!

Now git back in the kitchen and make us some pie!

Shouldn't you be worried about the Steelers ?

Ian said:

Ian
I think you've managed this board too well Ian! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back