PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breaking news! The NFL has just informed the New England Patriots that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
BusterTBronco said:
By the way, Summerall, I really don't care to have this discussion with you here on a Patriots board.

If you want to run smack on the Broncos-Steelers game, let's take it to www.thesouthstands.com.

I know where I'll be trolling soon.

BusterTBronco said:
By the way, Summerall, I really don't care to have this discussion with you here on a Patriots board.

If you want to run smack on the Broncos-Steelers game, let's take it to www.thesouthstands.com.

If you meant that as a joke, it's funny as heck. I've been to that Board it sucks and filled with drunks. I watched Chiefs fans tear your fans a new one there a few weeks ago after they destroyed the Broncos. By the way, the Steelers are undefeated this season against the weak AFC West. And that was on the road :)

They win a playoff game and are now set to face someone else, yet they can't seem to leave here. You'd think they'd be busy trolling their forum instead. Good grief :rolleyes:

Ian

Last edited:
Michael said:
I don't know what he said because I have him on my ignore list. But, I bet it was something a Jets fan would find funny.

Either that or a Patriots fan who has a sense of humor yet doesn't have a giant stick up his *****.

Ian said:
They win a playoff game and are now set to face someone else, yet they can't seem to leave here. You'd think they'd be busy trolling their forum instead. Good grief :rolleyes:

Ian

Ian....You should take it as a compliment. This is such a good Board, we'd rather be here. I'd like to think I'm rehabilitated here.

Thanks for not kicking me out.

BusterTBronco said:
...they are Denver's b-tch!

Now git back in the kitchen and make us some pie!

Shouldn't you be worried about the Steelers ?

Ian said:

Ian
I think you've managed this board too well Ian! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft