PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brandon Bolden

Status
Not open for further replies.
And maybe the Pats will have competition for Steven Jackson?

Thats what I'm thinking....

Stewart is a big, physical runner. Either SJax or the kid the Pats had in earlier this week from GB would help them if his foot injury is serious.

I think Bolden can be as good as Ridley, I always felt they were similar only Bolden is the better receiver.

Bolden is a fave, UDFA's that the Pats pick up and play to their strengths make me realize how great this team really is..

Reminds me of guys like BJGE etc....

I think that Ridley is the much better runner. He hits the whole faster and and more aggresive.

Bolden is a tough guy who competes and practices at a high level. We could do worse for a 3rd string RB.

That said, I don't believe he's anywhere near as good as Ridley--or at least what we knew Ridley to be.

Bolden and White will be adequate. Both have big play potential (as already seen) but neither will take over a game. Brady, as the focal point, worries Defenses. When the opponent gets skittish about a big play to Gronk or another receiver, our two RBs can make them pay. That is the most we can wish for, I think.

I've always liked bolden more than blount. Fingers crossed he proves me right today. He's more versatile and quick and I prefer him as our go to guy. Blount I never u derstood the love. Is he an exceptional blocker or something bc he is not that great at running...

I'm liking my prediction!

Bolden ended the day with 10 carries for 36 yards and 1 reception for 18 yards.
5 of his carries resulted in -3 yards total. The other 5 were good for 39 yards. Feast or famine..

Our rbs are fine and I like iosefa, he who tries to run over people. I hope we see him more the next few games and some goal line situations where we can see if he can power the ball in. He also looks faster than Blount.

The curse of Vince Wilfork.

Bolden is my favorite player. I always hoped that he would turn into a poors mans BJGE, but he is just too inconsistent in the running game. He is what he is. A role player on offense picking his spots and a solid special teamer. The Pats have gotten their monies worth with Bolden IMO.

The curse of Vince Wilfork.

Bolden is my favorite player. I always hoped that he would turn into a poors mans BJGE, but he is just too inconsistent in the running game. He is what he is. A role player on offense picking his spots and a solid special teamer. The Pats have gotten their monies worth with Bolden IMO.

Agreed. I actually had higher hopes for bolden as a rb than bjge and Ridley in early 2012. But since the latter part if that season he just hasn't gotten it done as a runner. I'm a fan of him overall but I hope there's something else in plan for lead back.

I don't think Bolden and White are adequate. Question is whether they saw enough from Iosefa or sign Jackson? Unclear, but I'm guessing they hold.

I think Bolden is just fine but then I never thought for a second he was as good a runner as Ridley was

I think they should've used Bolden more. Maybe next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST