PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Branch's response yesterday's low key offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he doesn't play a single snap, gets his unearned ring, collects his last paycheck for whatever amount of millions he jacked from this franchise (that should've went to Welker) and then promptly gets cut.

Tone down the hate. He's a great guy. A truly unique and special human being. Even though he hasn't played much of a roll on the field this year so far, we're lucky to have him. I would love for him to be a hero in the Superbowl. And regardless of what happens to him in the game, I hope he's back next year.

IMO, none of this talk really matters... it all depends on game day.

Remember all of the media folks saying how the Pats, especially Brady, were "focused" last week and "looked sharp" during practice? Then they laid an egg on offense and Brady had one of his worst games ever.... so there's really no telling in advance what will happen.

i think the offense sucking this game is the best thing that could have actually happened

they dont believe in the humble pie when BB preaches it, well now theres evidence, obviously after that Denver game the offense was feeling pretty good, now they are back down to earth, now they almost lost a conference championship game

they will be extremely ready, i would HATE to be on the patriots defense during scrimmage these next two weeks

The week 9 loss vs G-men = SB42 ugly reminder = new players have some revenge of their own going to Indy. most important loss of 2011, imo.

Twilight Zone season continues

Last edited:
Without trying to jinx him i can definitely see Branch catching a TD in Indy.

IMO, none of this talk really matters... it all depends on game day.

Remember all of the media folks saying how the Pats, especially Brady, were "focused" last week and "looked sharp" during practice? Then they laid an egg on offense and Brady had one of his worst games ever.... so there's really no telling in advance what will happen.

You make an excellent point. To be real, I'm sure a team like the Pats is motivated every week during practice. The fact is, sometimes you just don't execute or you just run into a team that plays better than you do.

The INTs were the only thing that made this a 'bad' game for Brady and the O.

Against the number 2 D in the NFL-

The Pats -

only punted twice!

rang up 25 First Downs!

had 5 drives of 50yds+

all 5 of those drives were 10 plays or more!

rushed for 2 TDs against a team that allowed 11 rushing TDs all year!

Brady took his team 63yds for the deciding - and final - score

Yes the Pats struggled a bit in the redzone, no coincidence that the Ravens had the best redzone D in the league. Allowing a TD less than 40% of the time.

BTW, Giants' Redzone D? 55%, two spots worse than ours, at 52%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes