PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's new Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's awesome

like manifest destiny, but instead of going west, you went stupid

it was a great story though...lord knows a weak spined prick would never support the local team if they were no good...

and why in hell would i move to miami? i don't do blow, don't speak spanish and hate day glow colors and idiots

and...go away...is what you should be doing...but feel free to stay--we suffer from dolphin fans chronically...what's one more whipping boy?

LMFAO!! "You went stupid". I am beginning to think Douchebag is becoming our favorite word. Mike Felger would be proud!!!!!!!

Wow, what a great Doofin fan story. Should be on a Hallmark card; what's really scary is you are 37 and write and act like you are 17.

Yep, you fit right in as a Doofin fan the sack of monkey sh!t that you are.

Feel free to hang around all week, then slither away Sunday around 4:00pm EST like the troll you are.

Somewhere out there, a village is missing its idiot you tool......

who the hell is the dolphin quarterback anywayz?> not even worth the trouble of photoshop.

who the hell is the dolphin quarterback anywayz?> not even worth the trouble of photoshop.
Cleo Lemon. LOL. Last year I posted on Finheaven that their QB's were so bad that Cleo Lemon will be starter. They went on about how no way, Culpepper is so great. Idiots. :D

Last edited:
Wow, what a great Doofin fan story. Should be on a Hallmark card; what's really scary is you are 37 and write and act like you are 17.

Yep, you fit right in as a Doofin fan the sack of monkey sh!t that you are.

Feel free to hang around all week, then slither away Sunday around 4:00pm EST like the troll you are.

Somewhere out there, a village is missing its idiot you tool......

Easy there Mr. Mature. This is a freaking football message board, not real life. To judge one based on their posts on a message board is laughable. This is all in fun.
So, Mr. Mature, I'll be sure to be serious and proper, okay? Thank you for the advice, sir.

Well he does throw alot I'll give you that, not to mention the fact he's the best in a league at it too. Add to that he earns millions and is shagging a supermodel.

sh*t, I'd happily be a "tosser" if it meant I could do that.

By the way, using the word "Tosser" is now considered a criminal offence in England. All those who use it are shot on sight because it is just that f*cking gay.

Last edited:
If I judged you based on your posts, you'd be a flaming moron, so there you go.

Keep flapping your gums, you'll be gone Sunday by 1:10pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back