sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

For Mac10's benefit cause we all know he'll buy one. LMAO

Vomit Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

That jersey is Fugly.

Reactions: sb1
I think they're okay. I like the Eagles retro green ones those are clean
The best throwbacks are the Los Angeles Chargers of San Diego of Los Angeles powdered blues imo... Followed closely by the Patriots home reds... if they'd just fix the shoulder stripes.... and rounding out the top three the iggles Kelly green jerseys are cool looking as well

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
It’s funny how the creamsicle jerseys were frowned upon for the longest time, which is why they switched them in 1997 - now people like them?

They look better on paper. Ditto with the current Chargers uniforms. That piss yellow looks terrible.

It’s funny how the creamsicle jerseys were frowned upon for the longest time, which is why they switched them in 1997 - now people like them?

They look better on paper. Ditto with the current Chargers uniforms. That piss yellow looks terrible.
The Red Socks seem to like piss yellow too.

nostalgia sells, even if its ugly

Not a fan

I think it would go nice with a bright red tourist tan.

It's so sad to have the league without brady :crying:
Nothing was sadder than seeing him chased out of town only to see him win his 7th ring with another team.

For Mac10's benefit cause we all know he'll buy one. LMAO
I "worked" on the practice range at the TPC Boston pro tourney for 10 years. In that time there was only one time that everyone complained about the volunteer uniforms. That was when the PGA gave us Nike clothing, which was the cheapest and worst fitting of them all.

Thankfully that wasn't the same year that they gave us Chinese food for the volunteer dinner. The food came from the Kowloon and was cooked there and driven down in plastic bins. The trip was about an hour and the food was disgusting. They never made that mistake again. From then on they set up buffet lines from 4 top restaurants in the area and we picked whichever one we wanted. Davios was my favorite.

Nothing was sadder than seeing him chased out of town only to see him win his 7th ring with another team.

To me that was inevitable and sort of poetic. This is sadder.

Honestly it was the best possible ending for _him_. He shut every hater up and now anyone still taking shots at him just looks like a moron. It rendered the media-gates ineffective and solidified him as a GOAT of GOATs above Michael Jordan. He’s now in a realm of athletes that transcends just football.

It also turned the Patriot dynasty into a Dynasty of Players and not “schemes” and “systems” and secret subterranean radio jammers.

The sad part was watching Patriot fans turn on him.

The sad part was watching Patriot fans turn on him

I understand the "REAL PATRIOTS FANS" argument that anyone that doesn't play for the Patriots are the enemy when he was with the Bucs, but he's retired and he's forever a Patriot so they look foolish if they're still hating

They looked like foolish miserable Red Sox first fans long before he retired. My opinion.

Yeah not going to be the same
I was 10 when he took over so pretty much my whole life of being a legit sports fan has had TB12 in it.
I started the same way with the Celtics and Bill Russell. As they say, timing is everything.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back