PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BRADY vs ROTHLISBERGER

Status
Not open for further replies.
BradyisGod said:
Thanks for playing!

I would not go so far as saying Trent Dilfer, but Brad Johnson may just be a great comparison. A guy who is great at doing "just enough". That's Big Ben over the past two years. Do just enough to get a win.

As someone who is fortunate enough to have DirectTV, I've probably seen most of his games. He is VERY good. More talented than Brady though...ay yi yi.

I don't recall Brady throwing two picks in his first SB appearance. I don't recall Brady EVER having the luxury of a Steeler like offensive line. I don't recall Brady even having a running game to bail him out in the second half of games.

So, while Ben is very good, let's not start putting the cart before the horse. He has a SB ring. Good for him. He did nothing to get that ring. He should be thanking Randle El for it.

"Just enough"? Isn't that what the Pats do in every single one of their wins? It seems like you guys win every game by 3 points, come to think of it, that's how many points you've won EVERY SB by.

Again, judging from most of your comments you guys obviously don't watch very many Steeler games, if any. "Brady never had the luxury of a Steeler like offensive line"? HUH? The Pats O-line of last year is definitely better than Pittsburgh's O-line. I would trade the Pats line NOW for the Steelers line, minus Faneca and Hartings.

As for Ben not doing anything to win the SB, he actually made a number of plays to help the Steelers win, like the 30+ bomb to Ward on 3rd down and a number of runs for 1st downs, not to mention putting the entire offense on his shoulders the 3 PREVIOUS PLAYOFF GAMES, otherwise the Steelers NEVER would've been in the SB to begin with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back