Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Someone else

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's also a nickname that opposing fans have for the pats coach. I thought that member's username was made to insult Bill.

And she would be here since 2005 and have almost 2500 post insulting our coach?

I think not, Davey.

PS. That "coach insulter" gave birth to a child a few months ago and named him HARRISON BRADY.

Maybe it's because you're a guy. I bet if you took a poll of the women who were on this forum, most of them would say he's hot.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This one is a genius...Bella :rofl:

Last edited:
[/B]

I think not, Davey.

PS. That "coach insulter" gave birth to a child a few months ago and named him HARRISON BRADY.

NUT,

I really think that BF'07 is female. And we are doing her a disservice. The memberless members should have their own polls and pics, as we do. Perhaps this could be moved to the Lounge and give the memberless members a chance to post all of the pics they want?

(Girl here)

Brady Quinn reminds me of Joey Harrington on steroids!

Brady, Tom >>>>>>> Brady Quinn

Plus isn't his name something like Braeden or something.. Pffft! Give me the "real" Brady anytime, any week.. twice on Sundays. Three times on Easter.

Tom Brady w/beard & shaggy hair in Late Jan > All other Bradys

p.s. Brady Quinn looks like he's 12 in some of those pictures

oh and (no homo)

[/b]

I think not, Davey.

ROFLMAO.

Thanks for sticking up for me, NUT!

Um, BF2007, I am a female. As many boards as I frequent, you would think I'd have run across the name as an insult to our head coach. However, I have not.

I just can't imagine any guy on this (or any football forum, for that matter) forum earnestly discussing the reasons why Brady Quinn is a butterface. Why on earth would I have said "I know of what I speak?"

I have to say, though, after the sixth night in a row of not-so-great sleep (waking up with my son, who is, as NUT already informed you, named Harrison Brady after Rodney and Tom) this is the best laugh I've had in a while.

So....thanks.

eta: THIS is who Brady Quinn's face reminds me of.....

isaac9.jpg

Isaac Hanson.....the fugly Hanson brother. Now, Quinn is not nearly as bad, I'm just saying his features remind me of this guy, which prevents me from thinking he's got a cute face, and certainly NOWHERE near the face of Tom Brady.

Last edited:
NUT,

I really think that BF'07 is female. And we are doing her a disservice. The memberless members should have their own polls and pics, as we do. Perhaps this could be moved to the Lounge and give the memberless members a chance to post all of the pics they want?

There is a thread at the Ladies Lounge started for the women. But, not much posting on that one.

As the mod of that forum, I can't say that I look forward to checking out the photos on that thread.:cool:

Yeah
This one would be great over there, too! The memberless members could post all of the QB pics they like there!

There is a thread at the Ladies Lounge started for the women. But, not much posting on that one.

As the mod of that forum, I can't say that I look forward to checking out the photos on that thread.:cool:

LOL, I haven't ever been to the Ladies Lounge, NUT. The forum description kind of steered me away.

I posted a pic on here once, but it's been long lost through many server crashers. Certain posters thought my husband looked like Eric Mangini when he was not so portly. (Which he totally does not).

LOL, I haven't ever been to the Ladies Lounge, NUT. The forum description kind of steered me away.

I posted a pic on here once, but it's been long lost through many server crashers. Certain posters thought my husband looked like Eric Mangini when he was not so portly. (Which he totally does not).

I'm trying to keep it as Ian intended. Every once in a while, someone will cross the line then I have to make a judgment to delete a post or thread. But, it's not done without careful and time consuming consideration.:cool:

Miss Gomezcat tried to get a thread going for the ladies but so far not much activity there.

Anyone who is sensitive or does not have a sense of humor probably should not visit. I laugh when I check the forum and see 53 "guests" and 1 member.:rofl:

Very sad but the first thing I thought when I saw his chest was STEROIDS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News