PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady "PRESENT" for offseason workout program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaahhh...I love the smell of Brapalm in the morning!

Welcome back TFB!

:woohoo:

Alright, Brady is ready to wreak havoc on the league in 2009! Good news indeed! I pretty much expected this though, Tom is not one to shirk workouts.

We have these things called "airplanes" now

You obviously did not read the Herald this morning.. but who cares thanks for the correction..

Great news! I was anticipating hearing this all day long!:D

See Brady hasnt forgot his day job. All hands on deck. Turn right and toss....I hope

VCJ just gotta say i love your sig and its very distracting!! Its like Jessica Simpson to Tony Homo!!

What a non-shock! Will all of the negative nancies chill out a little now?

What a non-shock! Will all of the negative nancies chill out a little now?

Jeez, PJ, with a statement like that I would say this is your first off season here. ;)

Jeez, PJ, with a statement like that I would say this is your first off season here. ;)

Sober anyway, a much greater challenge for him.

You may have something there. I'm drinking my coffee while you guys there are getting all intoxicado, and vice versa. It's like living in bizarro patsfans land.

Yeah, yeah...... so he's at practice. How many legs did he have is the real question? :cool:

Hey! Most of us were sure. At least I was. Can't we just be a little excited about the news anyway? Meanies! :cry2:

:p

Yeah, yeah...... so he's at practice. How many legs did he have is the real question? :cool:

We're not doctors and are not qualified to answer such questions.

not exactly true...I play one on the local interconnect channel

We're not doctors and are not qualified to answer such questions.

I beg to differ! I know from the experience of my aunt, who had had two knee replacement surgeries. She is most certainly NOT ready to play in the NFL. I think we should all be worried what this means for Brady!

Last edited:
I beg to differ! I know from the experience of my aunt, who had had two knee replacement surgeries. She is most certainly NOT ready to play in the NFL. I think we should all be worried what this means for Brady!

Look, at this time of year many of the guys have less than 2 legs, OK? It's normal and we're working through it, OK?

Look, at this time of year many of the guys have less than 2 legs, OK? It's normal and we're working through it, OK?

Yeah, an ex-boyfriend used to tell me that, too. I'm not falling for it this time. Ha!

Nothing to do with this thread, but it is about Brady. I'm walking the dog tonight. No game to listen to on radio. Hockey that is. I'm bracketed out on NCAA talk. WIP Philly has a former Eagle on a talk-show Ike Reese. It's your usual Eagle talk. But, they were talking about the McDaniel/Cutler drama in Denver. How good M.Cassel really is. Ike says; "What I do know is that he's no Tom Brady. Says he's working on a list called brotha from a different mother.
Cool white dudes. Says, Brady is clearly at the top of the list. Says he's the man in the NFL. And, is even so cool. His girl makes more money than him." Gave me a good chuckle.

I'm going to try to find a way to put a negative spin on this.

Err... Brady knows that he's going to need a lot of time to get used to the prosthetic leg before the season starts.

There, business can now proceed as usual on Patsfans.com

Brady with a prosthetic leg would still be better than half the starting quarterbacks in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft