PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady "PRESENT" for offseason workout program

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefenseRules

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Last edited:
I never expected that he would not be there.

I never expected that he would not be there.

You and me both. But there are some who believed that he wouldn't be there and I just won $20 from one of them for being right. :D

Thank goodness for the space shuttle!

I wish I could fly off for a weekend in Brazil and be able to get back in time for work on a Monday morning.

That just shows you that even though Brady is married he hasnt gone "soft" also it shows that he is all about football. Hes the team captain, being there shows all the new players acquired what being a Patriot is all about!

BostonHerald.com - Blogs: The Point After Blog Archive Brady attends first day of offseason conditioning

I feel sooo dirty after clicking on that link. I have boycotted the Herald ever since our super bowl loss.

But this news is great to know, IMO.

Yeah, I'm still boycotting them too, but I clicked on the link before reading your comments, so I didn't see I was going to the Herald. Oh well. They are bound to get a few accidental clicks.

Note: There isn't anymore usefull knowledge in the blog entry, so don't bother clicking unless you like seeing how the comments for Tomase' blog are still turned off. I guess he must still be hearing an earful.

Good to see Tom was at the workout, but it was just a meeting between him and Lewis in the weight room. It wasn't an "on the field" practice.

Last edited:
Excellent news. good to see him out and about ready for business. NFL BEWARE!

Thank goodness for the space shuttle!

But are we sure he wasn't talking to Lewis from Brazil? what if he was there but wasn't bothering to work out? what if he's there on day one cos he knows he's way overweight?

If expected news can be 'awesome', this would be it.

I was led to believe that he was in Brazil... glad I am wrong.

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO

I was waiting to hear this today :yeeha:

Thanks for showing up, fatty!:D

I knew he would be back. All that talk about him being in Brazil with the new Wifey and not making it back was just panic words. Guess he has soacked enough sun and love now he's ready for training!

I'm going to try to find a way to put a negative spin on this.

Err... Brady knows that he's going to need a lot of time to get used to the prosthetic leg before the season starts.

There, business can now proceed as usual on Patsfans.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye