PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady is "Prince Charles": Antonio Pierce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't really control the outcome of football games so who knows what happens. I watch football and hope the Giants win. If they don't so be it. I have been a Giants fan all my life and won't change because we lose a game the Patriots. The Giants are not a "fill in the blank." The Giants are a proud franchise who's late owner Wellington Mara proudly owned. The Giants are not some "Johnny Come Lately" franchise. The Giants have won 6 world championships (1927, 1936, 1938, 1956, 1986, and 1990). They have also been to the playoffs more than any team in history. The Giants owner Wellington Mara was instrumental in making the NFL what it today. Revenue Sharing was one of his ideas. Mara thought if the Giants had no one to play, than the Giants would be out of business. He cared about the NFL first than the Giants. Giants also have a wait list for season tickets that is over 100,000 people long. They have been sold out for years. We have season ticket holders that can trace their tickets back to the Polo Grounds. They are not a "fill in the blank" team. The Giants are the reason the Patriots exist. Remember the fans here used to be Giants fans before there even was a Patriots.

I for one would not knock the Giants, or for that matter any other team, or a fan of that team.

Unfortunately because of our success lately people are turning their envy into negative comments -- and it is not much appreciated by Pats fans. So, if you respect our team, then we will respect your team. It is just that simple.

And Brady compared to Prince Charles??? Please Prince Charles is a toad, he is no Brady.

lol, arrogance? thats funny....

but like someone mentioned....it does not matter WHICH team the pats were playing, the giants really are fill in the blank, u just got lucky to be playing the pats when they try to go 16-0....

(or unlucky, depending how u see it, considering ull have to congratulate an undefeated team at the end of the game)

You don't know that for sure.

They play in the New York Area. New York is the biggest city in the world.

*bzzzzt* *whir*

Translation output:

"They play in New Jersey. And New York City is like the 4th-largest city in the world."

Just like Shula:

'They deserve an asterisk. But, since I'm classy, I will be the first to call Belichick to congratulate him'.

There's a word for that kind of backhanded "I don't see my remarks as negative". It rhymes with Pullspit.

Whether you like it or you don't unfortunately people will look at this season as tainted. I don't... but some will.

And New York City is like the 4th-largest city in the world."

Shhhhh... don't tell New Yorkers that! They like to think they're the most important people in the world! :p

Shhhhh... don't tell New Yorkers that! They like to think they're the most important people in the world! :p

And that's only if you count surrounding areas. Just counting what's within the city boundaries, it's like #11.

*bzzzzt* *whir*

Translation output:

"They play in New Jersey. And New York City is like the 4th-largest city in the world."

You are correct NYC is not the largest, but I said the Giants play in the New York City area.

The Giants will never have to feel the "What about us" feeling. They play in the New York Area. New York is the biggest city in the world. The Giants will always be recognized.

Giants wins:

@ Washington
Philly
NYJets
@ Atlanta
San Fran
@ Miami
@ Detroit
@ Chicago
@ Philly
@ Buffalo

I recognize the Giants, FRAUDS.

Last edited:
I for one would not knock the Giants, or for that matter any other team, or a fan of that team.

Unfortunately because of our success lately people are turning their envy into negative comments -- and it is not much appreciated by Pats fans. So, if you respect our team, then we will respect your team. It is just that simple.

And Brady compared to Prince Charles??? Please Prince Charles is a toad, he is no Brady.

No one is jealous of the Patriots... They hate the fans. Because of the arrogance. Patriot fans really think they're reasons for the success of the team. I guess that is why the Pats were so bad in the early 90's.... they had no fans.

Last edited:
You are correct NYC is not the largest, but I said the Giants play in the New York City area.

To be more accurate, you said:

The Giants will never have to feel the "What about us" feeling. They play in the New York Area. New York is the biggest city in the world. The Giants will always be recognized.

Giants wins:

@ Washington
Philly
NYJets
@ Atlanta
San Fran
@ Miami
@ Detroit
@ Chicago
@ Philly
@ Buffalo

I recognize the Giants, FRAUDS.

And look they are 3-0 against that stellar division of yours. The Giants play who is on the schedule.

No one is jealous of the Patriots... They hate the fans. Because of the arrogance. Patriot fans really think they're reasons for the success of the team. I guess that is why the Pats were so bad in the early 90's.... they had no fans.

LMAO!

OK, enuf of this fool.

Let's get back to what a great QB Brady is... ;)

Wow. Just what the Patriots need. Extra motivation. Thanks Antonio!

The Pats were bad because they had no fans? This from the guy that said what is said in an interview has no effect on the result of the game.

Maybe real fans up here are more astute, and won't give their money to an ownership that perpetuates a terrible product.

I was just thinking... the Giants should forfeit the game. Why even show up? The Pats are the greatest! While we are at it give them the Super Bowl too.

. Patriot fans really think they're reasons for the success of the team.

Yah, because the fat toads tailgating in the parking lots strap on the pads, right? Because the guy screaming obscenities at 12 year olds in Colts jerseys draws up the plays, right?

No. Pats fans are arrogant because we know the patriots are the best team in the league, from the top on down. We have massive hard-ons for Brady. We are an intelligent bunch who appreciate strategy. We recognize the fact that respected veterans take pay cuts to play for our coach. We recognize that we draft better, manage the cap better, acquire tallent better, coach tallent better and gameplan better than any team in the league. We play an aggressive 3-4 base defense and have an enigmatic, devastating offense. Our team is cerebral. We play the right brand of football. Our players are flat-out ballers.

That is why we come off as arrogant. Because we have every f*cking right to be. Because our team is and for the foreseeable future will be lightyears beyond yours.

Last edited:
I was just thinking... the Giants should forfeit the game. Why even show up? The Pats are the greatest! While we are at it give them the Super Bowl too.

OK, forfeit Saturday's game but I'd rather see the Pats win the SB again, so I'll pass on your last suggestion.

The Pats were bad because they had no fans? This from the guy that said what is said in an interview has no effect on the result of the game.

Maybe real fans up here are more astute, and won't give their money to an ownership that perpetuates a terrible product.

I was joking about the pats being bad because they had no fans.
Your fans are no more astute that ours. Plus the Giants were never banned from Monday Night Football games like the astute Pats fans were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News