PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady is "Prince Charles": Antonio Pierce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah, because the fat toads tailgating in the parking lots strap on the pads, right? Because the guy screaming obscenities at 12 year olds in Colts jerseys draws up the plays, right?

No. Pats fans are arrogant because we know the patriots are the best team in the league, from the top on down. We have massive hard-ons for Brady. We are an intelligent bunch who appreciate strategy. We recognize the fact that respected veterans take pay cuts to play for our coach. We recognize that we draft better, manage the cap better, acquire tallent better, coach tallent better and gameplan better than any team in the league. We play an aggressive 3-4 base defense and have an enigmatic, devastating offense. Our team is cerebral. We play the right brand of football. Our players are flat-out ballers.

That is why we come off as arrogant. Because we have every f*cking right to be. Because our team is and for the foreseeable future will be lightyears beyond yours.

Be humble my friend. Be very humble. You have no idea what the future holds.

No one is jealous of the Patriots... They hate the fans. Because of the arrogance. Patriot fans really think they're reasons for the success of the team. I guess that is why the Pats were so bad in the early 90's.... they had no fans.

You are 100% wrong. Players, coaches, and fans of other teams are green with envy. It is just the way of the world today. People cannot acknowledge when someone or something is better than what they have. It will not last forever, but in the meantime, deal with it.

Uh, and there are many of us that have been fans and season ticket holders since the '70's - I am one. And seeing I sat through some really tough years, I am sorry but I am going to enjoy every last second of our success. If you don't like that, well, as I said deal with it.

And living in the past is meaningless. Should I knock Carolina fans because they have only had a team for a few years. Nope, I would not.

So,,,,,,,,respect our team, as I should respect yours.

Plus the Giants were never banned from Monday Night Football games like the astute Pats fans were.

But we got banned from partying at our own stadium, not a stadium in another state that we share with a hated rival.

I was joking about the pats being bad because they had no fans.
Your fans are no more astute that ours. Plus the Giants were never banned from Monday Night Football games like the astute Pats fans were.

Pats fans are astute enough that you feel the need to come to our message board to defend your loudmouth player.

I download Mike & The Mad Dog's Podcast, which contains the weekly segment with Mr. Pierce, and I must admit I haven't learned one thing from listening to this guy, unlike listening to Bruschi, Wilfork and Harrison on EEI. Pierce is a dope.

The Giants will never have to feel the "What about us" feeling. They play in the New York Area. New York is the biggest city in the world. The Giants will always be recognized.

Not tomorrow night, in the most watched regular season game in sports history! :D

You are 100% wrong. Players, coaches, and fans of other teams are green with envy. It is just the way of the world today. People cannot acknowledge when someone or something is better than what they have. It will not last forever, but in the meantime, deal with it.

Uh, and there are many of us that have been fans and season ticket holders since the '70's - I am one. And seeing I sat through some really tough years, I am sorry but I am going to enjoy every last second of our success. If you don't like that, well, as I said deal with it.

And living in the past is meaningless. Should I knock Carolina fans because they have only had a team for a few years. Nope, I would not.

So,,,,,,,,respect our team, as I should respect yours.

Exactly. The lean years make these years so sweet. We are loving it. We are enjoying it. That doesn't make us arrogant, because arrogance means we're PRESUMING something. I'd say the Pats record doesn't require presumptions.

We know these days won't last forever. Nothing ever does. We'll enjoy it while it is here, just like any fan from any winning team would.

I was just thinking... the Giants should forfeit the game. Why even show up? The Pats are the greatest! While we are at it give them the Super Bowl too.

Nahh. The NFL has too much riding on this 3 Network Simulcast game that will be watched by hundreds of millions around the world.

We need someone in opposing unis on the other side.

But we got banned from partying at our own stadium, not a stadium in another state that we share with a hated rival.

Most Giants fans don't hate the Jets. They are not our rival. They play the Giants once every four years. The name on the stadium is GIANTS STADIUM. Not Jets Stadium or even Gillette Stadium.

Whether you like it or you don't unfortunately people will look at this season as tainted. I don't... but some will.

Yes and some idiots will also be convinced that flouride in the water supply is a communist plot.

Nice bill o'reilly by the way, "some people say..." (Nobody with half a brain will ever mention an asterisk about this season. The Patriots were caught in week one, the hurricaine that was the 2007 New England Patriots was fully genuine.)

I live in NYC bud. I can't remember the last time I saw a Giants jersey. You guys are bandwagoneers. In Long Island they're real fans, but in NYC people just ***** about Eli Manning and move on.

The Giants could win tomorrow, it's not out of the question. It would certainly give Eli another few years of shelf life, but if I was you I don't think I'd be rooting for that...

Most Giants fans don't hate the Jets. They are not our rival. They play the Giants once every four years. The name on the stadium is GIANTS STADIUM. Not Jets Stadium or even Gillette Stadium.

Thats right . . . Gillette Stadium . . . in New England.

And you're right again . . . most Giants fan don't hate the Jets . . . they envy them . . . . its the Jets fans who hate the Giants.

Because the Patriots don't talk "smack." They're perfect. They never say anything bad about an opponent.

You're quite obsessed about the Patriots, aren't you?

Oooops, I forgot. The entire nation is! :D :D :D

Thats right . . . Gillette Stadium . . . in New England.

And you're right again . . . most Giants fan don't hate the Jets . . . they envy them . . . . its the Jets fans who hate the Giants.

What is there to envy about the Jets?

They play in Giants Stadium. The teams actually have a good partnership.

The Patriots fans are worse than Yankee fans.

Unfortunately, we are not yet able to say that we have won 26 World Championships, but we are working on it, as BB would say, "just one game at a time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes