PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady, Gronkowski Among NFL.com's Latest Bizarre Top 10 List

Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutely hilarious that nfln starts Brady's piece off with the garbage wells report stuff

Yup, and notice how during his segment there was almost no player commentary other than that 1 guy and Patrick Chung... Others in the countdown had countless guys commentating, but for Brady it was like Aqib Talib (former teammate) briefly, Patrick Chung (current teammate) briefly, and then that guy who im not sure who he is but he commentated on like every single person in the top 100.

Not even Ike Taylor said anything... Very, very strange... everyone else in the top 10 had like 6+ people say something. There is still a very obvious and deliberate slant that the media is taking towards him.

Luck wasn't ahead of Brady.

He was referring to the Adam Shein list.

10) Richard Sherman
9) Rob Gronkowski
8) Adrian Peterson
7) Luke Kuechly
6) Earl Thomas
5) Ndamukong Suh
4) Tom Brady
3) Andrew Luck
2) J.J. Watt
1) Aaron Rodgers

You might have a point. I don't follow the Texans closely, but I can't remember him having these monster games against any of the top teams. Maybe I'm wrong.

I know one thing for certain - he's always a nonfactor whenever he plays us.

I wouldn't say a non-factor. Brady took a few big hits from Watt even tho he wasn't sacked. He also forced that fumble on Danny Woodhead which Brandon Lloyd picked up for the TD. Wendell did a great job of holding Watt down so he couldn't lift his arms to block Brady's throws.

Yup, and notice how during his segment there was almost no player commentary other than that 1 guy and Patrick Chung... Others in the countdown had countless guys commentating, but for Brady it was like Aqib Talib (former teammate) briefly, Patrick Chung (current teammate) briefly, and then that guy who im not sure who he is but he commentated on like every single person in the top 100.

Not even Ike Taylor said anything... Very, very strange... everyone else in the top 10 had like 6+ people say something. There is still a very obvious and deliberate slant that the media is taking towards him.

You don't know who that guy is? COME ON MAN! It's James Develin! One of my favourite Patriots players. I'm so disappointed in you man! :(

You don't know who that guy is? COME ON MAN! It's James Develin! One of my favourite Patriots players. I'm so disappointed in you man! :(

haha wow, i didn't realize.. i definitely should have known that! I rewatched the clip a few times and it never prompted his name on the screen like it did for Talib and Chung.

So there you go... there was only 3 players that commentated on the #3 player on the list, all of which were his own teammates?

Every single other person in the top 10 had 6-10 players from various teams with commentary on them. I'm willing to bet that they had plenty of recorded footage of other players commentary on Brady but the editors decided to leave it out of the segment.

It took a fluke play for Seattle to even be in that position, AFTER Brady led the team to the biggest 4th quarter comeback in SB history.

Rodgers made several poor throws in that Seattle game last year, and he's been fairly mediocre in the postseason for most of his career.

Seriously. I find this revisionist history about that NFCC hilarious. Packers defense got the ball back 4 times in that game. But let's take a look at the best QB

First Drive- Terrible Interception into the end zone
Second Drive- Starts at the Seattle 19, 5 plays 18 yards, FG
Third Drive- Starts at the Seattle 23, 6 plays 22 yards, FG
Fourth Drive- Touchdown
Fifth Drive- Starts at Seattle 33, 6 plays 11 yards,FG
Sixth Drive- Throws a bad Interception at the Seattle 23
Seventh Drive- 4 plays 12 yards Punt
Eight Drive- 3 plays 9 yards Punt
Ninth Drive- 4 plays 7 yards Punt
Tenth Drive- 10 plays 57 yards FG
Eleventh Drive- 3 plays 6 yards Punt
Twelfth Drive- 3 plays -4 yards Punt
Thirteenth Drive- 7 plays 48 yards FG

13 drives and he puts up 22 points, 3 times he started inside the SEA 33.

But ya blame the coaching staff and the "injury" that had no effect on him moving in the pocket and throwing the ball

haha wow, i didn't realize.. i definitely should have known that! I rewatched the clip a few times and it never prompted his name on the screen like it did for Talib and Chung.

So there you go... there was only 3 players that commentated on the #3 player on the list, all of which were his own teammates?

Every single other person in the top 10 had 6-10 players from various teams with commentary on them. I'm willing to bet that they had plenty of recorded footage of other players commentary on Brady but the editors decided to leave it out of the segment.

NFL.com doesn't show the footage before they show the name of the player and rank they're featuring. JJ Watt also did a short commentary about Brady after they showed the deflategate stuff. I can't remember what he said, but something like he's got 4 rings and he doesn't have to prove anything or some ****.

You're probably right about the editors. The ones who called the NFL out got edited out for sure I bet.

First Drive- Terrible Interception into the end zone

Rodgers said he thought one of the D-lineman jumped offside(he didn't but it was close) so he took his free shot. Rodgers does this more than anyone and this time it burned him. Definitely a terrible decision.

Manning at 5 and Luck at 2...oh, I get it. Jean van de Velde must be #1.

And those 2 one and dones were during the 1st two years of the rebuilding of the team.

Not that Tommy LomBrady needs any excuses, but it was also the first two seasons after his knee injury.

to put things in perspective...RayRay 19 STILL thinks Chad Pennington is a far better quarterback than Tom Gaydy. The problem with arguing with these morons is that it can get hard telling the difference if you do. Let the goo gee gaa gaa ,phony glory hogs have their craptastic, bestest ,gweatest, superest, goofy goona heroes. They're like street bums stumbling around on the sidewalk with hats made of horsesh!t.

But Chad Pennington never had to use deflated balls! (something we will hear for the rest of our lives)

NFL.com doesn't show the footage before they show the name of the player and rank they're featuring. JJ Watt also did a short commentary about Brady after they showed the deflategate stuff. I can't remember what he said, but something like he's got 4 rings and he doesn't have to prove anything or some ****.

You're probably right about the editors. The ones who called the NFL out got edited out for sure I bet.

jj watt talked about the 4 rings. justin tuck said brady's a winner etc.

talib/chung/devlin were the others who spoke about tb12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes