PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady concussion investigation finds nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good ole Roger will now suspend him for cooportating to much and being really helpful.

4 games at least.

The fact there was a ****ing investigation is absolutely ridiculous....
The fact Giselle brought up him having concussions is ridiculous.
I'm glad their was no wrong doing found, however do you think the NFL would ever let come out if a player had a legitimate concussion and was able to slip thru the cracks of what is their concussion procedure.
Never the NFL would have way more heat on them.
If the NFL told me it was sunny outside I'd grab a umbrella.

Should have only interviewed Giselle and used that as the sole evidence and then take away some picks.

I didn't see a new thread on this and simply restarted the old one, stating that the people who called this a non-story were clearly wrong.... apologies for what is a de-facto double post....

I didn't see a new thread on this and simply restarted the old one, stating that the people who called this a non-story were clearly wrong.... apologies for what is a de-facto double post....
Sorry to confuse.

The fact there was a ****ing investigation is absolutely ridiculous....
Or the fact that there were no "leaks" to the media?

I'm sure the NFL has many investigations that never make it to the media (unless of course it is in their best interest/optics).

The title of the thread reminds me of an old joke. "They X-rayed my brain and found nothing."

This never caught on because it wasn't in the NFL's interest for it to do so.
EXACTLY!!! NFL really doesn't want any publicity about their concussion protocol failing.

Should have only interviewed Giselle and used that as the sole evidence and then take away some picks.

The "interview" would have been epic.

Gisele on one side of the table and Goody and his brownshirts on the other.

Like I say...Always get 10 hrs of sleep, never play cards with a guy named, "Tex", never date a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body and never mess with the husband of a Brazilian supermodel with a hit squad on stand by.

In life, everything else is cream cheese.

Can't imagine Brady would have signed over his medical records if there wasn't some "sign them over or get suspended again" crap going on from the league.

Kinda pissed at Giselle here. No need to bring more negative attention to your husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST