PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady calls out Gillette Stadium fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fast approaching 200 replies.

There is nothing this board loves more than the I'm a better fan than you are threads.

LOL BB, ziiing:
"Big challenge this week, a whole different challenge going down to New York, playing the Jets, you know in the new Giants Stadium… We know it's going to be loud, a hostile environment. It will be the exact opposite of what it was here against Cincinnati last week."
:rofl:

TFB, Wes, now BB! Who's next?

Its about time-the people and attitude has gotten progressively more and more dull each year.

LOL BB, ziiing: :rofl:

TFB, Wes, now BB! Who's next?

the zing is how he calls it the "new GIANTS stadium" just like he always called the old one giants stadium. :)

Okay, I'll bite. I thought it was going to say that the crowd wasn't loud at Gillette on Sunday, and I was going to strongly disagree, then suggest that Brady take some of his new salary and close in the open end of the stadium, which will fix the problem ;).

However, his complaint was about people leaving early, and while a lot did, a good amount stayed too. The irony is, once Brady has the game in hand a lot of people leave early to get a start on the parking lot that is Route 1 after the game. So, he should either make games more exciting (kidding!) or work with Mr. Kraft to come up with a solution to the ridiculous traffic problem that plagues Gillette Stadium (not kidding). PS - Jets fans leave early too, at least they did when I went to a game there years ago, and, you guessed it, Brady had the game well in hand by the 3rd quarter.

For every other NFL stadium that I have been to (and I've been to at least 1/2 dozen others) getting out is not an hours-long process, so people probably feel better about staying until the end of a game, even when the outcome is well in hand. Hardly anyone leaves Pats games early if there is a real contest going on.

Flame away.

Pet peeve - but I agree with Brady, stay and cheer your team on to the end. Stay after an tailgate for an hour by then you can drive right out no traffic all the way to 495 do it every time.

BTW I drive up from Fairfield County, CT its a 2 1/2 hour ride home with no traffic so don't tell how you need to hit the road because you have a long drive.

the zing is how he calls it the "new GIANTS stadium" just like he always called the old one giants stadium. :)

He zinged the fans too. BB got one shot, two kills LOL. Say what you want, he's the best:D

Space bar is your friend....

You keep painting broad generalizations of ppl, I never said any of that but thanks for insinuating.

Life is a two way street, I have a job and I'm a great guy but I won't pay those prices.

*Middle Finger* :cool:

BTW if you think life is sunshine and rainbows you have a lot to learn son, goodluck.

So what were you insinuating when you said that they needed to lower prices so "real fans" could attend?

BTW, my spacing was fine.

Last edited:
Pet peeve - but I agree with Brady, stay and cheer your team on to the end. Stay after an tailgate for an hour by then you can drive right out no traffic all the way to 495 do it every time.

BTW I drive up from Fairfield County, CT its a 2 1/2 hour ride home with no traffic so don't tell how you need to hit the road because you have a long drive.

Well, I drive from NH and wouldn't use that as an excuse. But, I can't stay late because I have 4 kids waiting at home for me. The Pats are my escape, but I can't escape for too long.

Brady can call out the fans all he wants, but he loves his millions, and he especially loves stickin' his dikk in Gisele's poosay, and that's all because of the fans.

Last edited:
I give everything I have..heck maybe one of my kidney's to be at Gillette. Be loud and be proud we have the best fans anywhere and time to show it.

Brady can call out the fans all he wants, but he loves his millions, and he especially loves stickin' his dikk in Gisele's poosay, and that's all because of the fans.

Finally, someone has the guts to say what we've all been thinking.

So that's what a pink hat is.

At the end he added "..... and stop running red lights you bastards!!"

At the end he added "..... and stop running red lights you bastards!!"

Heh, he's been in southern New England long enough to know that running red lights is almost a part of the regional heritage.

I think some people in here are employing revisionist history with regards to the 70's and 80's. Don't tell me how much the place was "rockin'" when there were only 22,000 fans in attendance. Even during the 70's when the Pats were good, the stadium was never full. Foxboro was notorious for the worst crowds in the league; MNF refused to come back to Foxoboro for well over decade following the debacle against Dallas in 1981.

I'd much rather have 68,000 fans enjoying a football game than 22,000 drunken a-holes destroying the place.

Considering your defense of Payaton vs. the umpires, this post shouldn't surprise me.

I think some people in here are employing revisionist history with regards to the 70's and 80's. Don't tell me how much the place was "rockin'" when there were only 22,000 fans in attendance. Even during the 70's when the Pats were good, the stadium was never full. Foxboro was notorious for the worst crowds in the league; MNF refused to come back to Foxoboro for well over decade following the debacle against Dallas in 1981.

I'd much rather have 68,000 fans enjoying a football game than 22,000 drunken a-holes destroying the place.

You need to change the batteries in your sarcasm detector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes