PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady- back problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, don't take something with a basis in fact and go nuts with it. Yes, they said he had a bit of a back issue. No it's not going to "do him in".

How am I going 'nuts with it'? Just asking a question...good forbid!

its funny how threads stray off topic.... but yeah, I Was concerned with the Back problem comment made by Troy, hope that there is nothing substatial behind it.
but as far as the Fox broadcast goes.... They are Fox, who broadcast the NFC so I think that plays a large part in them seeming to favor the Bears. For one they just know them better as a team by covering them more frequently. There were a few times during the broadcast where I was dissapointed by the lack of knowledge of those two about the Pats, but I guess thats what you can expect from two guys who dont normally cover them. I did think that the only taking two weeks to install the turf so something must be wrong with it approach was absoltly absurd and made troy sound stupid.

If it's true...then Brady will learn what all of us bad back guys have learned...being on the bottom is not a bad position after all...everything you like...is right before your eyes....learn to like it on your back Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft