PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady appeal transcript is now public

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be good. Hope Goody Goodell attempts to explain how he went against Walt's best recollection.

awesome.

400 pages? longer than a dissertation!

gonna be interesting tho

Yesss!!!! Can't wait!

now it really gets interesting

Shaking!. Hope it turns out good for the good guys

Please please turn out good for us!

Link? Link! Please???? :(

I think this is really gonna screw the NYFL. Thank you Judge Berman for refusing the seal the documents and making them available for public consumption. Perhaps this is a sign of his opinion in the case?

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 9m9 minutes ago
Asked how he first learned about DeflateGate, Brady said "On the radio show the following morning." His reaction? "I couldn't believe it."

I remember this. He took a lot of heat because people said he was laughing it off, but it was clear that he knew nothing about this and it was one of those "what will they think of next" moments.

But wait!!!!!!!!!!! I thought they were deflating balls because Brady wanted a better grip?!?? Yet Brady is saying he thinks the standard ball, if it has too many nubs, is too grippy..............

It's funny. Felger and Mazz were literally saying five minutes before it was released that Brady would settle before he is forced to refile and release the transcript because he has more to fear about it getting out than the NFL. Massive backtracking ensued.

The first time I switched to their station when WEEI is on a commercial break that was worth the effort.

Mah boy Terry Bradshaw says WUT WUT????? :D:D
Poor Bradshaw, always getting forgotten.

Unfortunately, he probably forgets himself too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back