PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady appeal transcript is now public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on this transcript, it's easy to make the correlation that when Jastremski referenced that Brady had brought McNally up and he must have a hard time "getting them done", he was probably referring to the sanding down of the nubs, which is shown to be a long process.

It's funny. Felger and Mazz were literally saying five minutes before it was released that Brady would settle before he is forced to refile and release the transcript because he has more to fear about it getting out than the NFL. Massive backtracking ensued.

The first time I switched to their station when WEEI is on a commercial break that was worth the effort.

Some of these guys are idiots, but I assume they may have felt that way due to Brady filing under seal in the Minnesota case. They probably felt it may have been a sign that he had more to lose, and/or something to hide.

Based on this transcript, it's easy to make the correlation that when Jastremski referenced that Brady had brought McNally up and he must have a hard time "getting them done", he was probably referring to the sanding down of the nubs, which is shown to be a long process.
If this was part of brady's testimony to wells and was left out, lot of gaps in the report wouldve been accounted for. Instead it let people make own assumptions.

That's what I've been saying this whole time when fans would bring that up. The SB ensures that a higher number of balls will need to be broken in.

This what haters will run with as a coverup by brady . Typical of breer to tweet this crap :mad:
THose are the balls that were way over, right? SO TFB got pretty PO'd over it?

So Brady told his assistant to dispose of his (broken) phone, NOT destroy it...bit different without the NFL spin right?!

THose are the balls that were way over, right? SO TFB got pretty PO'd over it?
I mean the 2 month old balls and preperation being changed. I dont even know what he means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back