PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady appeal transcript is now public

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do these guys comment without reading the whole thing from BOTH sides ??? They all think brady lied under oath especially when no one else chose to speak under oath ? And as usual its the local media which leads the crusade.

Sean Michael Bluth‏@8SM8
Dave Gardi blatantly lied to Kraft. Pulled ball pressures out of his ass to make the @Patriots look bad. @scottzolak

CLmp8apW8AA5bwa.jpg

CLmp8a1WgAAbRRu.jpg

CLmp8bMWEAApbAS.jpg

CLmp8rWWsAQVS8W.jpg
I hope PFT and others pick this up and kill the leauge. Nothing will force theleague to settle than PR pressure.

Stephanie Stradley ‏@StephStradley 3m3 minutes ago
When I first read Wells Report, it immediately struck me that some nefarious inferences they made were just normal lockerroom football stuff

Pg 82 Brady testimony is in response to one of many Wells Report (big firm lawyers) negative (and odd) inferences.

I hope PFT and others pick this up and kill the leauge. Nothing will force theleague to settle than PR pressure.
Boils down to "Hey, you knew about this, you said you knew the correct numbers, your signature is all over it, so where did the false number come from?" And Vincent's response is basically "IDK"

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 2m2 minutes ago
Ryan Sore Loser Grigson's name popping up in DeflateGate again reminded me of this unintentionally hilarious SI piece http://www.si.com/vault/2015/04/20/106753868/the-prospector…

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 31s31 seconds ago
"To Grigson, scouting is not just a skill. It's a state of mind, and it doesn't stop when the film does." TRADED A 1ST FOR TRENT RICHARDSON.

The Pats lost a 1 because of a petty sting operation run by Midwestern Mall Cops and the Colts needed to "level the playing field."

I am reading the whole transcript and so far, after reading the interview with Brady and Kessler, I am now reading the cross examination and I find it very odd that they start off with destroyed cell phones. I bet they spoke with Jetdell before to let them know what they are going to do!

Didnt brady change his phone the day of the wells interview ? or is this someone else ?
It's why he changed it ............

It's why he changed it ............
but the report came out months after his interview so he changed after the report came out not on the day of the wells intvw?

Daniel Wallach‏@WALLACHLEGAL
Great cross by Kessler getting Wells to admit that “he stood by every word in report” and then springing this on him:

"You stand by everything you have written ?"
"Hope so, yes yeah "

And people killed brady when he said he believes he didnt do anything wrong during the presser?

Can't wait to hear McCann's take on this. McCann Florio and Stradly have the most credibility on how this plays out.

Why has it been glossed over that the ST coach of the Ravens likes to "prepare" kicking balls. How come that's not being talked about? I know there's another thread, but still, that's huge. Unless I misread that email, ST plus Kicking plus prepare =illegal? Correct?

skip bayless strikes again on twitter!:D

Disappointed. I thought this report would help brady at least in the media. Dont think it will. People think he lied under oath.
By 'people' you mean Felger, Maz and Tanguay.

Can't wait to hear McCann's take on this. McCann Florio and Stradly have the most credibility on how this plays out.

Stradley is on board. Sucks a Texans fan is the voice of reason. We need to get her to move to NE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST