PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady appeal transcript is now public

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING: NFL hires Ted Wells to investigate allegations that @robertweathers used a "sticky grape-flavored substance" to significantly improve his quarterbacking performance. Chris Mortensen reports "11 of 12 grape jellies taste good." More to follow.

I hit my 15 year old 6'1" nephew over the middle and in for the winning touchdown.

He also had Welchs Grape Jelly on his hands.

Was if from my cooler.......or my sister in laws?

The world will never know. :p

Last edited:
Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 2m2 minutes ago
"We have a mind-set where we want to build a dynasty," Grigson says, "because we have the QB to do it." BUT HE KEEPS BLOWING 1ST ROUND PICKS

There was at least 10-12 DT worth signing in free agency and he passed on them to give

Andre Johnson 3 years $21m and Frank Gore 3 years $12m

And then drafts another WR.

I've seen nothing good. Some hack names Mike Tanier says Brady makes BB seem forthcoming and Gronk sound smart.

So stay away. This is feed for the trolls. :mad:
Disappointed. I thought this report would help brady at least in the media. Dont think it will. People think he lied under oath.

There was at least 10-12 DT worth signing in free agency and he passed on them to give

Andre Johnson 3 years $21m and Frank Gore 3 years $12m

And then drafts another WR.

Be funny when (insert RB) runs all over them. Then, Luck is running for his life with no chance to get a pass off. Good times.

Disappointed. I thought this report would help brady at least in the media. Dont think it will. People think he lied under oath.
You missed why he changed his phone ... Wells had the last 4 digits of his number in the report.
So people started calling him by guessing the first 3 digits correctly ... so he gassed it.

Since Day 1 that has been my #1 question, @reflexblue. Its a simple question that I pray to god Bermen asks of Da Fuher.

"Once your office was informed, why did the NFL not alert the Patriots of this concern?".
Unfortunately the case filed is no longer about the investigation.

This whole thing is so ****ing absurd like...I'm actually wondering if I'm having some sort of psychotic break or something.

Passed on Malcom Brown for another WR.

Also passed on Legarrette Blount when he was cut from the Steelers. Blount was picked up by the Pats and ripped the Colts a new one in the AFCC.

Steph Stradley doing a running Twitter feed while she reviews transcript, says that Brady testifying under oath and denying everything is a big and will be to a judge

Stephanie Stradley– ‏@StephStradley

"Under oath" should be considered A Big Deal (except to NFL, I guess). Should be to a federal judge too. Why they likely did it
4:49 PM - 4 Aug 2015

Attachments

• upload_2015-8-4_20-16-44.gif
    upload_2015-8-4_20-16-44.gif
    52 bytes · Views: 4
I would love to know the exact wording of that recommendation. Would be hilarious if it was of a general sentiment like "no, we're not going to rubber-stamp your asinine witch hunt. Go to Exponent if that's what you want."

Wells: "okay!"

I was thinking something more along the lines of:

Columbia: We're busy looking for dark matter, new subatomic particles and ish like that and you want us to waste our time doing an 8th grade science experiment about air pressure in footballs?! Bwahahaha! No, go away!

Wells: Well then do you know anybody who will waste their time with this stuff?

Columbia: Hell, Exponent will give you damn near anything you want if the price is right.

Wells: Alright, thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But your version works too.

Steph Stradley doing a running Twitter feed while she reviews transcript, says that Brady testifying under oath and denying everything is a big and will be to a judge

Do we have confirmation somewhere that Brady was the one who suggested/wanted to be under oath? I've read people say that here but I haven't seen it in the transcripts.

Well you set yourself up for disappointment then. Mediots who thought Brady knew something were never going to change their tune because of this. Just like they will never change their tune if he doesn't serve a suspension.

Sean Michael Bluth‏@8SM8
Dave Gardi blatantly lied to Kraft. Pulled ball pressures out of his ass to make the @Patriots look bad. @scottzolak

CLmp8apW8AA5bwa.jpg

CLmp8a1WgAAbRRu.jpg

CLmp8bMWEAApbAS.jpg

CLmp8rWWsAQVS8W.jpg

Well you set yourself up for disappointment then. Mediots who thought Brady knew something were never going to change their tune because of this. Just like they will never change their tune if he doesn't serve a suspension.

Nope. This was sealed when I saw F&M and all of radio row foaming at the mouth here at the Super Bowl. When I saw Trollin on nightly news shows, it was over.

And they say Morts story had nothing to do with it. Right....

Gem from Wells re: ball gauging pre/during/post AFCCG

"The problem with the testing that Mr. Kessler, you know, rightly pointed out, it doesn't have to do with bias. I had no records. People didn't record things at the front end. Mr. Anderson, he wasn't biased against anybody, but he didn't write things down. That was real.

And, you know, there were issues in terms of record-keeping that I didn't have. But I didn't have record-keeping because of bias or somebody I felt was out to get the Patriots. The problem was, as he said, Mr. Kessler said, there weren't procedures."

Since Day 1 that has been my #1 question, @reflexblue. Its a simple question that I pray to god Bermen asks of Da Fuher.

"Once your office was informed, why did the NFL not alert the Patriots of this concern?".

Because it's always been about damaging the NEP, Belichick and Brady. That's all this is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST