PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

#BoycottNFL is hurting ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

RecoveringCowboy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
For the third straight week - ratings have been down. They are blaming the national anthem controversy. They were not down in the Pats Thursday night game. ;)

For those saying you can't fight city hall or the NFL front office, it looks like you can.

Forbes is anal on adblock but here is the article > #BoycottNFL Appears To Be Hurting NFL TV Ratings

maxresdefault.jpg

VERDICT: The evidence is compelling, if not overwhelming. (I love this Magic 8 ball)

For the third straight week - ratings have been down. They are blaming the national anthem controversy. They were not down in the Pats Thursday night game. ;)

For those saying you can't fight city hall or the NFL front office, it looks like you can.

Forbes is anal on adblock but here is the article > #BoycottNFL Appears To Be Hurting NFL TV Ratings
Be Careful. My thread about this got deleted last week. But you are right.

Goodell is going to be put into an awfully tough position if this turns out to be true. If he gets the perception of being a racist, the owners will have to fire him.

Apparently backup QB is the most important position in the game since it have such a large effect on ratings.

Football saturation. The only days without it are Tues-Wed, the weekend from football.

Sunday morning football sort of accentuates this.

I think overestimating and an increasingly mediocre product is doing it. You would think a bunch of billionaires would be smart enough to plan for long term

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye