PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boycott Peter King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone catch Wades' comments, he said that Peter King during there conversation "went on and on about it, it was his agenda and compared it to watergate. I was just trying to hold a conversation with him" If that doesnt speak to King's lovers scorn agenda driven attitude then I dont know what does.

Anyone....ANYONE who compares the Patriots rule violationt to Watergate needs some serious councelling and medication! Watergate was a CRIME and people went to prison for it and the president of the United States resigned over it. Millions of Americans have given their lives to protect the freedom we have to vote for our president. The office of president of the United States of America is the single most important office in the world. If the man or woman we vote into that office betrays us, they will pay dearly.

And this man compares Bill Belichick and video taping to Watergate? That's it, I'm cancelling my 15 year subscription to that magazine!

Why don't you just say, "Boycott non-Kool-Aid drinkers"??

Or, "Boycott all things Anti-Patriot"

Is this Jamestown??

OK, since you're ok with Peter King and his insistence that Belichick answer to him, then answer this.

What is at the core of your reason for being a member of Patsfans.com?

90% of your posts are confrontational & troll-ish. Why would anyone be like that when there is no satisfaction to be gained from it?

"Boycott all things Anti-Patriot"??? No, we all know and believe that would be wrong. We're saying boycott all journalism that is driven by personal vendetta's. Boycott all journalist who have taken this issue personally since that is the #1 violation of the rules of journalism. And finally, boycott all journalists who admit they have nothing more on an issue that has been settled, yet still insist on reporting it only to keep it in the public eye for personal reasons.

How's that? Better?

You have a screen name that immediately SCREAMS "I am confrontational". That in itself is a serious issue you should reflect upon.

Why don't you just say, "Boycott non-Kool-Aid drinkers"??

Or, "Boycott all things Anti-Patriot"

Is this Jamestown??

Jamestown ... where that nasty, dusky Pocahontas
seduced that innocent Captain Smith?
Like that nasty Bridget?

Or Jonestown.

king is a self rightous jerk....he is not going to beleive it over until he say it over...these dumba-s don't realize 1st round draft pick is going to cost us for five years....yeah,yeah saying 1st round picks are sometime a bust.....can't help that teams can't pick the right pick....

I am offended that he did not offer a more complete explanation about the Wade Phillips controversy.

He should have a press conference and spend an hour answering questions about how Phillips says he did not say what King says he said. Maybe I will be satisfied then.

I have allready started to boycott PK's CNNSI stuff,and I dont watch Ciollingsworth and Co anymore on NBC before the Sunday night game.He is really beating a dead horse.

I have been boycotting that tool since his first sypgate article.

I wrote to NBC at [email protected]

About King, and how Collingsworth seems to be going down the same slippery slope that has now claimed Easterbrook, and King.

Don't know if it will matter, but at least lets them know they are being held accountable for those they let on their air, and what they say, when they lie and act out personal vendettas.

OK, since you're ok with Peter King and his insistence that Belichick answer to him, then answer this.

What is at the core of your reason for being a member of Patsfans.com?

90% of your posts are confrontational & troll-ish. Why would anyone be like that when there is no satisfaction to be gained from it?

"Boycott all things Anti-Patriot"??? No, we all know and believe that would be wrong. We're saying boycott all journalism that is driven by personal vendetta's. Boycott all journalist who have taken this issue personally since that is the #1 violation of the rules of journalism. And finally, boycott all journalists who admit they have nothing more on an issue that has been settled, yet still insist on reporting it only to keep it in the public eye for personal reasons.

How's that? Better?

You have a screen name that immediately SCREAMS "I am confrontational". That in itself is a serious issue you should reflect upon.
This is what I am talking about. Where did I insist that BB answer to Peter King. I suggested that perhaps THIS problem is his motivation, NOT POLIAN. My only point is that obviously, the thing just dies, and some are curious as to why it got dropped so quickly, that's all. Boycott, I think it's great. A good place to start is to stop creating THREADS about it!

Get real. The rest of the country finds no problems with journalistic responsibility and applauds the fact that not everyone in the media has accepted the outcome of quietly letting the issue drop without an acceptable explanation by the league.

Boycott Peter King... how naive.

I guess you didn't hear the interview...he's comparing this to watergate. If you don't see how insane that is, then maybe you're a ColtFreaks.com spy!:D

His reporting has been anything but responsible. When asked if he had anything else (evidence or knowledge), he said no. When asked when he'll drop the issue, he said "...250 million people watch the super bowl and I just want to know it's legit"....WHAT????

Why wouldn't it be legit? unless you have something else...do have something else? "NO" Peter King vendetta REVEALED!:rocker:

This is what I am talking about. Where did I insist that BB answer to Peter King. I suggested that perhaps THIS problem is his motivation, NOT POLIAN. My only point is that obviously, the thing just dies, and some are curious as to why it got dropped so quickly, that's all. Boycott, I think it's great. A good place to start is to stop creating THREADS about it!

You have a good point there...:cool:

Get real. The rest of the country finds no problems with journalistic responsibility and applauds the fact that not everyone in the media has accepted the outcome of quietly letting the issue drop without an acceptable explanation by the league.

Boycott Peter King... how naive.

The league has given the only explanation anyone is ever going to hear, so it's time to give it up. This was just a rule infraction, not murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back