PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Both running backs injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroney hurt his ankle on his last run, even live I thought he maybe he got hurt because he got hit by like 5 guys and his foot was bent backwards, looked like a sprain. When I watched it the first time I thought he might be more seriously hurt because he really got rolled back on it.

The injury bug rears up its head again. I don't think the dings are serious, but you never know. BB keeps this kind of news very hush hush.

The background chants for McFadden are starting to get louder.
BTW I was listening to I think PFW and they mentioned Felix Jones as a possibility in round 2. I hadn't thought about that, but it could make sense if Felix Jones could be a Marion Barber III type back for us. Anyone know the scouting report on this kid?

The great thing about Bill is he never listens to background chants...

One problem with the punishment is that we're not really in the game for any first-round tenders this year.

One virtue of the 49er pick is, for now, we are in the hunt for McFadden.

Considering the reps Heath Evans gets, it's a safe bet BB feels the RB mix could be upgraded.

After Faulk came back to earth he looked fine on the sidelines. Was talking and laughing with the team.
I don't think Maroney was hurt enough to keep him out of the game last night. Think they're trying to send him a message.
Evans and Eccol run harder than Maroney does and are more effective than Maroney is.
Think the coaching staff is tired of seeing him dance his way to a 1 yd runs.
IMO Maroney was benched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes