PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Borges helps steer Pats Free Agents away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Morse

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I don't like Ron Borges because he is so negative about the Patriots. He has his own agenda to get back at the patriots for some past indignation or slight. He has it in for them.

Last Sunday night he stated that teams and agents have been calling him about Patriots players. He also admitted telling the players agents to go and take the money since they won't get it here.

In today's article about the David Givens negotiations (a very good piece, very in depth) he stated that a member of the Miami staff and called a Boston reporter about David Given's work habits. That reporter had to be himself, or how would he have known. Also, he must have a great relationship with Brad Blank to get the kind of in depth knowledge of what went on with the Givens negotiations.

Blank is Borges' agent, a little fact he failed to disclose in the piece.

oldrover said:
Blank is Borges' agent, a little fact he failed to disclose in the piece.
What does one expect from a scumbag like Borges??? Of course he'll try and do anything to take this team down...He's an ex-Raider writer who sucked up to those punks many years ago...To me he's a total disgrace..always with his own agenda..always WRONG!!

Mark Morse said:
I don't like Ron Borges because he is so negative about the Patriots. He has his own agenda to get back at the patriots for some past indignation or slight. He has it in for them.

Last Sunday night he stated that teams and agents have been calling him about Patriots players. He also admitted telling the players agents to go and take the money since they won't get it here.

In today's article about the David Givens negotiations (a very good piece, very in depth) he stated that a member of the Miami staff and called a Boston reporter about David Given's work habits. That reporter had to be himself, or how would he have known. Also, he must have a great relationship with Brad Blank to get the kind of in depth knowledge of what went on with the Givens negotiations.

I wouldn't credit Borges with that kind of influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes