Welcome to PatsFans.com

Borges helps steer Pats Free Agents away

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Mark Morse, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Mark Morse

Mark Morse PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0

#15 Jersey

I don't like Ron Borges because he is so negative about the Patriots. He has his own agenda to get back at the patriots for some past indignation or slight. He has it in for them.

Last Sunday night he stated that teams and agents have been calling him about Patriots players. He also admitted telling the players agents to go and take the money since they won't get it here.

In today's article about the David Givens negotiations (a very good piece, very in depth) he stated that a member of the Miami staff and called a Boston reporter about David Given's work habits. That reporter had to be himself, or how would he have known. Also, he must have a great relationship with Brad Blank to get the kind of in depth knowledge of what went on with the Givens negotiations.

2. oldrover

oldrover Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Blank is Borges' agent, a little fact he failed to disclose in the piece.

3. Pats726

Pats726 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

What does one expect from a scumbag like Borges??? Of course he'll try and do anything to take this team down...He's an ex-Raider writer who sucked up to those punks many years ago...To me he's a total disgrace..always with his own agenda..always WRONG!!

4. marty

marty In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I wouldn't credit Borges with that kind of influence.