Reaction score
Yessssss!

I am pumped and jacked!

Please tell me you are JOKING.....:eek:

Flying Fungi said:
Yessssss!

I am pumped and jacked!

What in the F are you talking about???

Did you smoke it all or did you save some for us?

I thought it was pretty funny.

This just in !

Belichick and Pioli have come out of the closet and have run off to P'town together to open a Coffee Shop together. They wanted to sabatoge the Patriots prior to leaving the organization by letting all of their players go and not signing anyone, just to show everyone that aggressive ground acquisition sports like football are really just a smokescreen for a Greek type society of Man love !

mcdonut16 said:
This just in !

Belichick and Pioli have come out of the closet and have run off to P'town together to open a Coffee Shop together. They wanted to sabatoge the Patriots prior to leaving the organization by letting all of their players go and not signing anyone, just to show everyone that aggressive ground acquisition sports like football are really just a smokescreen for a Greek type society of Man love !
Damn man, the Kool Aid Ladies Choir are gonna let you have it for that one. :D

This place is becoming psychotic.

BelichickFan said:
This place is becoming psychotic.
I quote James Belushi in About Last Night... "Dan, never call a broad more than once a week. Never ever EVER!"

Wait... that's not the right quote.

Here it is...
"Don't ever lose your sense of humor Dan. Don't EVER lose your sense of humor!"

Attachments

• aboutlastnight.jpg
    aboutlastnight.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 117
The Legend Of Zeke Mowatt

Good read for the bandwagon screamers to read...especially the ones who never experienced the suffering love of the Patriots many of us had.

The Man Who Saved the Patriots
http://www.barstoolsports.com/article/man_who_saved_patriots/629/

It’s kind of ironic that the same week the Patriots all but clinched the AFC East and their franchise Quarterback won the SI “Sportsman of the Year†Award, that Richard Seymour would call out Pat’s fans for being complacent and spoiled.

Well I’m on a one man crusade to remind everyone of how lucky we are to have this team. And how close we came to not having any team at all. To that end, here’s a history lesson. It’s the greatest Patriot story of them all. How one man and his penis saved the Patriots and changed the sports world forever. It’s the story of Zeke Mowatt.

Good story...Belichick could release 1/2 the team and I'll be good with that.. as always...I'll root for whoever is on the roster next year....Go Hobbs!!!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back