PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bluffalo vs NE pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.
competitive close game , not the overall win loss record.
Meh. Losing by 6 is the same as losing by 60 in the end.

The problem is, the communication problem is real, even for the fans. It is very difficult to get a wifi signal at Gillette, even though they've supposedly fixed or "upgraded" the system in recent years. It's the location, rather than the Patriots doing anything, that is the problem, but nobody is going to report it that way.

NFL* is responsible for headsets. It's not like sideline guy runs into a bathroom with it it. lol I wouldn't be surprised if goodell* is behind this ordering Code Red to further mess with us.

The Broncos have a very easy schedule IMO. Beating Carolina @ Carolina was huge for them as they stole that one. Then again the Pats beating AZ @ AZ was huge for them.

I think the Pats need to go 13-3 and beat Denver.

Broncos schedule before Dec 18:
Home: Atlanta. Houston, San Diego, Chiefs.
Away: Bucs, San Diego, Jags, Titans, Saints, Raiders.

Good ( 50 percent more) chance of losing: Chiefs, Raiders. Can't see them losing to SD either time. Will easily pummel: Titans, Jags, Sants, Atlanta. Won't blowout Texans but win by 10- 15 points.
,....,......,..................................................................................
Pats schedule before Dec 18:
Home: Bills, Bengals, Seahawks, Ravens, Rams
Away: Steelers, 49ers, Jets, Bills, Browns.

Good ( 50 percent or more) Chance of losing: Steelers, Seahawks, Jets, Ravens, @ Bills.

Ravens always play Pats tough. @ Jets is always tough. Buffalo is a wild atmosphere. Obviously Steelers are considered a SB team. Although Brady has had great success in Pittsburgh. Seattle is considered a SB team and D can stop Brady.

This team absolutely must get home field this year. I don't care the Broncos have a rookie QB. Their D and has given Brady fits and he has struggled in that stadium.

Last edited:
Broncos schedule before Dec 18:
Home: Atlanta. Houston, San Diego, Chiefs.
Away: Bucs, San Diego, Jags, Titans, Saints, Raiders.

Good ( 50 percent more) chance of losing: Chiefs, Raiders. Can't see them losing to SD either time. Will easily pummel: Titans, Jags, Sants, Atlanta. Won't blowout Texans but win by 10- 15 points.
,....,......,..................................................................................
Pats schedule before Dec 18:
Home: Bills, Bengals, Seahawks, Ravens, Rams
Away: Steelers, 49ers, Jets, Bills, Browns.

Good ( 50 percent or more) Chance of losing: Steelers, Seahawks, Jets, Ravens, @ Bills.

Ravens always play Pats tough. @ Jets is always tough. Buffalo is a wild atmosphere. Obviously Steelers are considered a SB team. Although Brady has had great success in Pittsburgh. Seattle is considered a SB team and D can stop Brady.

This team absolutely must get home field this year. I don't care the Broncos have a rookie QB. Their D and has given Brady fits and he has struggled in that stadium.
I doubt they will lose to seattle at home. Only @steelers is a tough one. The critical ones are @Jets and @miami in the last 2 games. Thats where usually crap happens.

I used to think headset complaints were idiotic. But this was at a time when I thought PSI was a joke. Now I absolutely wish that someone builds a radio jammer to point at tie rod's head on Sunday.

Just saw the video of it, lol. Anyone catch Edelmans response after he found out it was Rex?

I doubt they will lose to seattle at home. Only @steelers is a tough one. The critical ones are @Jets and @miami in the last 2 games. Thats where usually crap happens.

Either way, odds are they will lose more games than Denver. The last few road games ( Denver, Meadowlands, Miami) are where Brady has historically struggled.

Just saw the video of it, lol. Anyone catch Edelmans response after he found out it was Rex?

Edelman responded as if it was a normal reporter. Said something along the lines of doing what coaches ask.

Does anyone really think, with a healthy team, the Pats will lose those 3 games????

Edelman responded as if it was a normal reporter. Said something along the lines of doing what coaches ask.

No, I mean after he found out it was sexy rexy. I'm sure he has to know by now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick