PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bleacher Report likes Mark Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Anderson no longer on roster BUBBle

Anderson had a good first preseason game against a weak offense. I want to see more of the same through the 3rd preseason game before I'm convinced of his role on the team. I glad he displayed the skills for which he's been known so well in Thursday's game. I just want to see him do this with the Pats' number 1 defense against the better offenses. He could be even more effective running his scheme with the Pats starters. This is one of the more interesting elements of the new personnel during this preseason.

I like your thinking on this one.

Blue Horseshoe likes Anacott Steel.

I think ..he is showing signs of promise...but lets re-evaluate after the 2nd or 3rd.. preseason game......but so far ..I like what I am seeing from our 2nd and 3rd stringers.....alot of crushed quarterbacks....and negative plays ....:):rocker:

If Mark Anderson makes the team (and I think he does), it's over Markell Carter. Not Moore.

I read an article in a Korean newspaper about how the American media was saying Park Ji-Sung is one of the most underrated players in the EPL, turns out their source for the "US media" was none other than Bleacher Report.
It made me laugh that they got quoted in a foreign newspaper.

Re: Anderson no longer on roster BUBBle

Anderson was the 1 w/ the GREAT rookie season and after that he dropped off b/c of a coaching change and a scheme change right?
A rookie season with a good sack total, not a GREAT rookie season. There is a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News