PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills at Jets tonight... what would be the best outcome?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want both teams to be 8-8. That way they won't get a blue chip prospect with a high pick, their fan base thinks they are better than they are and nothing changes

We need a Bills win to knock the Jets back another game. But I want it to be a win that the Bills somehow back into while making Rex look as foolish as possible.

LOL... not that Rex needs much help with that.
mrgreen.gif

I will root for the Bills

No brainer- we want the Bills to win. Because neither team is a real threat and because f*ck the Jets!

Better for Bills to win, so going with that.

I have to root against Rex. I'm not worried about the division. Rex wins tonight and the guy becomes unbearable all week in the media with his bluster. If the jets lose that won't make me sad either. These type games I hope for a tie as the best outcome.

Go Bills!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best outcome is always a tie......equivalent to a loss for both teams at the end of a season if no other ties. Two losses > one loss

Best outcome? SMOD.

However the JEST are already operating in their typical form, winning just enough to tease their fan base, but not enough to do anything useful. I found a pic that seems to me to typify their SOP:

NYJTRUCK.jpg

Last I checked there's nobody working at the NFL front office who's a former Bill's employee who has tried to pork the Pats.

GO BILLS!

An asteroid to cleanse them from existence. But I would love to see the rats win just to watch sexy rexy sulk in the press conference. That stuff makes my day!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe