PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best way to purchase Patriots tickets for the Jets game for a excited Pats fan from Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzPat Fan

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I will be travelling to New York from Australia this October. I have been a massive patriots fan since working at a summer camp in Portland Maine in 2006.

I will be able to attend the Jets game at Gillette Stadium. My question is what is the best way for me to purchase tickets for that game? Being from Australia I have no idea. I seen that they release single tickets in July but heard they are hard to get as there are not many for sale. I can't wait and I am so excited to be able to cheer for the team in person. I am just worried I won't be able to get any tickets to the game when I am in town.

If price isn't your principal concern, buy them on Stubhub.com. That's what I always do.

I would recommend shelling out $100 to get on the season ticket waiting list. This will give you access to the season ticket holders ticket exchange and the opportunity for face value tickets that others can't use.

The $100 is a deposit which you can get back if you step out of line or if you stay in line it goes toward your first season in a decade or two when you finally get em.

I would double check on how you get you deposit back to %100 sure as I was born with tickets so never had to do this but I've heard plenty other people do.

There are a number of sports travel groups that provide bus, ticket and lunch to and from the game. in Portland Maine it is Our Tickets and Tours they do have tickets for Jets game in October check net.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'll deffinently
Look into getting onto the season ticket wait list, seat geek, and stub hub.

Haha yeah the tickets look expensive I may to take out an extension on my home loan. Haha

Thanks for the advice. I might even see a couple of you guys there.

One last question. Where is the best location in the stadium to sit? I heard some ppl prefer near the end zone, that sitting near half way is not the best as you are not close to where all the action happens. Would love to see a Gronk spike up close.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'll deffinently
Look into getting onto the season ticket wait list, seat geek, and stub hub.

Haha yeah the tickets look expensive I may to take out an extension on my home loan. Haha

Thanks for the advice. I might even see a couple of you guys there.

One last question. Where is the best location in the stadium to sit? I heard some ppl prefer near the end zone, that sitting near half way is not the best as you are not close to where all the action happens. Would love to see a Gronk spike up close.
50 is best. Endzone is meh...

I would recommend shelling out $100 to get on the season ticket waiting list. This will give you access to the season ticket holders ticket exchange and the opportunity for face value tickets that others can't use.

The $100 is a deposit which you can get back if you step out of line or if you stay in line it goes toward your first season in a decade or two when you finally get em.

I would double check on how you get you deposit back to %100 sure as I was born with tickets so never had to do this but I've heard plenty other people do.

Joining the waiting list is a great way to get tickets. There always seems to be some available for every game.

As close as possible to the 50 and the field is best.

I have had seats right at the 50 yard line and I have also had seats right at the goal line to the side. If you want to see a Gronk Spike up close and if you want to see what really happens in the end zone during a touchdown take a seat near the goal line. At the 50 you really don't get a good view of TDs. Of course if you pick the wrong end zone and Gronk scores at the other end you are screwed. But the big TV screen replays show everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News