PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best regular season rushing numbers since ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

njpatsfan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
... we put up 225 yards against the Cleveland Browns .... on 4 December 2004 ... 646 days ago. We put up 210 against Indy in Jan.

R

njpatsfan said:
... we put up 225 yards against the Cleveland Browns .... on 4 December 2004 ... 646 days ago. We put up 210 against Indy in Jan.

R

God willing,this backfield will stay healthy.It was very nice seeing THREE running backs productive yesterday."Dilloney" as another poster on the boards here called the situation is going to be a MAJOR good thing this year.By the Half I believe we were already over 100 yards rushing.It keeps the RB's fresh when we can rotate the ball such as we did.

It's nice to see an optimistic post after the first three threads I saw when I came here this morning were doom and gloom. Sheesh, you would think we had lost the game. :rolleyes:

Patriots4Ever said:
God willing,this backfield will stay healthy.It was very nice seeing THREE running backs productive yesterday."Dilloney" as another poster on the boards here called the situation is going to be a MAJOR good thing this year.By the Half I believe we were already over 100 yards rushing.It keeps the RB's fresh when we can rotate the ball such as we did.

Dilloneyauk ?

Dillaukney ?

R

I just noticed an amazing stat. Check out the time of possession by quarter:

QTR 1st 2nd 3rd 4th OT Total
BB 8:21 8:22 7:23 2:59 27:05
NE 6:39 6:38 7:37 12:01 32:55

We held the ball for 12:01 in the fourth quarter !! That is crushing.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back