PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best .500 team ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 2010 San Diego Chargers were called the best team ever to not make the playoffs they were #1 offense and #1 defense but at the end of the day they were home watching the playoffs on tv... im not saying the pats wont make the playoffs cause i know they will and could make a run like they did last year but right now they are just a 500 the only good thing is that they play in the worst division in the NFL

There are 2 teams in the AFC with more wins than NE. Not sure we're doomed just yet.

Who cares about the regular season? It's all about the postseason baby. I'd rather go 9-7 and win the super bowl than 14-2 and lose the AFC Championship.

I just think we have to settle down and realize that we have a very good team, and its having to adjust to a lot of different things at the beginning of the season (i.e., playcalling changes, rookies, scheme, etc.).

I'm really not worried one bit about this team. I realize it is in flux right now, but by the end of the season it should be well oiled and will have dealt with a lot of adversity. Maybe that type of dynamic will finally get us back to the promised land.

the 2010 San Diego Chargers were called the best team ever to not make the playoffs they were #1 offense and #1 defense but at the end of the day they were home watching the playoffs on tv...

Special teams matter, and they were historically, atrociously bad,

to an extent that noone can say they deserved any better, with a straight face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back