PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bernard Pollard: I HOPE GIANTS THRASH PATRIOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the sun's coronal mass ejection fries your ***** Bernie.
I'm sure that several Pats players would relish a weekend with Bernie.

A little late. Bernie doesn't have any brain cells left.

If he openly roots for the NYG, im guessing he will not be coaching the Jets next season. Just a guess.

He has no choice.

He already picked NYG to beat SF last week. Big Mouth is all in for Big Blue.

Yeah...... I know it's really bad form to wish bad things on other human beings... I really do. I know it makes you a bad person and all

So I really hope god forgives me..... but I just can't help myself, I really wish bad things on that F*&king man.....

Like many others, I wish injury on no player. So, I will wait for him to retire and then I will wish him to get run over by a semi.
#&$^ Pollard!

Pollard is the egg mcmuffin of a** holes.

I don't really see the issue here. Pollard lost a tough game and is bitter about it, which isn't really a surprise. At least he's not blaming the Patriots for the missed kick.

I don't really see the issue here. Pollard lost a tough game and is bitter about it, which isn't really a surprise. At least he's not blaming the Patriots for the missed kick.

I'm just offended he exists. That's all.

Quick review.... so we don't have to post each players/fans positions.

If said person is a Dallas, Washington or Eagles fan they are rooting for us.

Everyone else is rooting for the Gaints.

A lot of GB fans are rooting for us because of 07 and two weeks ago.

I'm pretty sure a lot of 49ers fans will root for us after the Giants players coming out and saying they targeted Williams because of prior concussions.

Some Colts fans are rooting for us so they don't have the second best Manning, LMAO.

Some Jets fans are actually rooting for us because at least they don't see us on the streets every day, LOL.

Man this league is lucky that I don't coach. I would have put my biggest, meanest player on that bum and take him out.

We did, and Pollard knocked him out of the game for awhile. See: Gronk's ankle injury.

We did, and Pollard knocked him out of the game for awhile. See: Gronk's ankle injury.

Gronk was making a play. He was not out there for the sole purpose of taking that piece of garbage out. The player you put out there is a guy who will do NOTHING but be in that guys face all day long to punch him in the mouth. :mad:

How I plan to end Bernard Pollard;

fargo1.jpg

Last edited:
Gronk was making a play. He was not out there for the sole purpose of taking that piece of garbage out. The player you put out there is a guy who will do NOTHING but be in that guys face all day long to punch him in the mouth. :mad:

Bernard Pollard is not a very good player. You wanna get even with him, throw passes at guys he is covering. It will work to your advantage.

I really cannot remember him saying anything derogative about the Brady hit, in fact he was disappointed that the hit had injured him and he wished him a speedy recovery.

Quick review.... so we don't have to post each players/fans positions.

If said person is a Dallas, Washington or Eagles fan they are rooting for us.

Everyone else is rooting for the Gaints.

I wouldn't be so sure those 3 fan bases are going for us either. I remember when we played Philly the only Giants fans I know were pulling hard for Philly. Jealousy can do that

glad to see Pollard picking up some solid character traits from Suggs.

the really funny thing about that article is that Pollard is too much of an idiot to understand why he's given the name "Patriot killer". Usually, its a sign of respect because the player raises his game against a specific opponent.

A very wise man once said of the Ravens, "They talk a lot for only beating us once in nine years."

Guess that staement needs to be revised to once in 10 years.

Never liked Pollard, like him less now..

He has no filter, and perhaps the Ravens should help him filter his comments..

Bulletin Board Material..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore