PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bengals LB Odell Thurman granted reinstatement today by Goodell

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Just announced over the wire that Odell Thurman has been reinstated back into the NFL today per Goodell's decision.

I guess Pacman's chances of reinstatement have improved just by word of Odell Thurman who really has no business being allowed back in the NFL,At least not this soon,Thurman is a thug/criminal and not much better than Pacman.

LET ALL THE SCUM BACK IN THE NFL,ROGER - GOOD JOB!!! - (Now lets aim for reinstating Pacman Jones,Chris Henry and Mike Vick when he gets out and change the league name to the National Prison League) :rolleyes:

Now, the only real question left is... should the Pats extend an offer to him? :bricks:

Now it's time to re-instate the #31 pick in the first round

:bricks:

I forgot. What did Thurman do? (He's a Bengal, so it probably involved the police.:D) Just looked him up on wikipedia. The question should be what didn't he do?

If he passes the BB/SP/BK smell test and that is all behind him, OK, I guess.

The idea that they could be counting on him then he does something stupid and gets suspended scares the bejezuz out of me.

Last edited:
hes reinstated but hes still with the Bengals so stop with all the "omg are we gonna offer something" drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back