PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bella*Chick over 1,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Must be a full moon. Frist t-shirt 2,000, then BG 1,000 and now Bella*Chick just over 1,000.

Conrats!:rocker:

I did notice that someone else did just go over 2000 but being self absorbed, I can't remember who.

Come forward and take your medicine.

Thank you, thank you. I'd like to thank firstly the posters here at Patsfans who have made it possible for me to post over 1,000 times, the New England Patriots and Bill Belichick for being such a source of fine entertainment, and lastly, God, who I think is still a Patriots fan, despite last week's mighty atrocity.

If only BB loved us as much as Nut does!! ;)

Go Bella!!

You never know, though....maybe BB IS on this board, posting anonymously.

NUT, you can come clean now....admit it!

Nobody loves me - everybody hates me.......

I am Spartacus.

Bella*chick said:
That's an untruth! :eek:

you mean they like me....they really really like me?

fgssand said:
you mean they like me....they really really like me?

You go Sally! :D

Bella*chick said:
Thank you, thank you. I'd like to thank firstly the posters here at Patsfans who have made it possible for me to post over 1,000 times, the New England Patriots and Bill Belichick for being such a source of fine entertainment, and lastly, God, who I think is still a Patriots fan, despite last week's mighty atrocity.
We know the Devil lives at the Vine and runs no-huddle slants out of his playbook as he works his evil wiles on struggling sinners in Patriot colors. Sometimes his calls get through, sigh. Just remember, all of us posting together can keep him on the Political forum, your 1,000 posts was critical to keeping sinful thoughts at bay! :D

fgssand, of course Nut, Pnut, 2 Nut or whatever his nick-handle is doesn't love you, your not the right gender. Pity the poor ladies, they suffer so much to post here. :( At least your not closely held under NEM's evil eye!

Box_O_Rocks said:
We know the Devil lives at the Vine and runs no-huddle slants out of his playbook as he works his evil wiles on struggling sinners in Patriot colors. Sometimes his calls get through, sigh. Just remember, all of us posting together can keep him on the Political forum, your 1,000 posts was critical to keeping sinful thoughts at bay! :D

fgssand, of course Nut, Pnut, 2 Nut or whatever his nick-handle is doesn't love you, your not the right gender. Pity the poor ladies, they suffer so much to post here. :( At least your not closely held under NEM's evil eye!

I'd like to say that were it not for the fact they put "girl" and "chick" in their names, no on would question gender, nor should it matter anyway. Certainly, from a knowledge standpoint, our Patsfans ladies know a heck of a lot about football.

Now that the Bronco's are gone.....we can all enjoy the rest of the games.

fgssand said:
I'd like to say that were it not for the fact they put "girl" and "chick" in their names, no on would question gender, nor should it matter anyway. UOTE]

It always matters to me.

fgssand said:
I'd like to say that were it not for the fact they put "girl" and "chick" in their names, no on would question gender, nor should it matter anyway. Certainly, from a knowledge standpoint, our Patsfans ladies know a heck of a lot about football.

Now that the Bronco's are gone.....we can all enjoy the rest of the games.
What was the old expression, if you've got it flaunt it? Those of us of the gentler sex can only watch in horror at the carnage the ladies leave in their wake as they show off, sigh. :rolleyes:

PATSNUTme said:
fgssand said:
I'd like to say that were it not for the fact they put "girl" and "chick" in their names, no on would question gender, nor should it matter anyway. UOTE]

It always matters to me.

Congrats Bella Chick, keep em coming! :)

NEM said:
EXACTLY what did they promise you to get you to say that? :rolleyes:

........sigh, the honeymoon is over!

Bill's Girl said:
........sigh, the honeymoon is over!

Now aren't you glad you only went for the handshake.

Oh, I certainly am still learning eagerly about the game of football...I have nowhere near the knowledge of mechanics as many of the posters here. But that's one of the reasons why I keep returning to these boards...the people here have helped further my understanding of the game and the Patriots, (and in many instances, taught me to recognize the validity of my own opinions.;) )

PATSummerallofthe80s said:
Wow! That's alot ooops I mean a lot of posts...........Congratulations :)

Oooh, you should watch it....typing too fast will cause you to have keyboard issues!!;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes