PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick interview with Armen Keteyian on CBS News [mergedx4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Belichick interview with Armen Keteyian on CBS News tonight

Bro, You live in fantasy land if you think Mangini did not do what he did out of spite for Belichick. I'm sure he would have never dreamed it would have gone as far as it did, but make no doubt about it, he knew exactly what he was doing.

If there is a Coaches code, he broke it wide freakin' open.
I think GN is right. I've read in the past few months it was Tannenbaum that ordered the tape confiscated and turned over to NFL security. Then pushed for punishing the Pats and BB.

Re: BB CBS interview transcript

The problem, which they should have expected given that it was the evening CBS News, was over-editing the interview. It was probably a 20-30 interview condensed down to 3-4 minutes. Didn't really help the Pats imo.

who thinks walsh has any credability? the guy got fired, he stole tapes from the team, and he recorded private conversations....yet BB is the bad guy?

According to Mort on sportscenter, Belichick "misrepresented" Walsh.

Umm...Mort, this Walsh guy is a pathological liar. He has "misrepresented" himself a number of times.

Mort mentioned that BB's reference to Walsh as a scout was unfounded and that Walsh never called himself that. Mort obviously is choosing to overlook the exaggerated resume that circled months ago.

The problem, which they should have expected given that it was the evening CBS News, was over-editing the interview. It was probably a 20-30 interview condensed down to 3-4 minutes. Didn't really help the Pats imo.

It doesn't have to. It became obvious to me a long time ago that Walsh was lying. He didn't ask for indemnification for nothing.

Exactly
I don't think BB's voice was actually on for even 60 seconds.

Bro, You live in fantasy land if you think Mangini did not do what he did out of spite for Belichick. I'm sure he would have never dreamed it would have gone as far as it did, but make no doubt about it, he knew exactly what he was doing.

If there is a Coaches code, he broke it wide freakin' open.

====================================

You may very well be rite Scotty. I am not the most objective as I am a Jet/Mangini fan.

But then again my theory makes sense to me, so maybe I am rite.

I was hoping it would be a longer segment

Umm...Mort, this Walsh guy is a pathological liar. He has "misrepresented" himself a number of times.

Mort mentioned that BB's reference to Walsh as a scout was unfounded and that Walsh never called himself that. Mort obviously is choosing to overlook the exaggerated resume that circled months ago.

my advice to you is to not watch anything espn does on this issue. **** espn for a number of reasons

I think GN is right. I've read in the past few months it was Tannenbaum that ordered the tape confiscated and turned over to NFL security. Then pushed for punishing the Pats and BB.

=================================

:eek: Thanks Blue, one convert at a time.:)

Hold the phone. No, somebody get on the phone w/ ********* Mort.
Walsh most definitely DID call himself a scout and more than once, and it was in print on ESPN.FREAKINCOM!!
MORT!!!

my advice to you is to not watch anything espn does on this issue. **** espn for a number of reasons

I haven't been. I turned on the tv during a pre-commercial tease. I had been out and did not know that BB had spoken. I hung around to see what they said. Stupid me. :(

Hold the phone. No, somebody get on the phone w/ ********* Mort.
Walsh most definitely DID call himself a scout and more than once, and it was in print on ESPN.FREAKINCOM!!
MORT!!!

...and this is why ESPN will not have ANY ACCESS to the Patriots this season. We have a minicamp coming up soon. How much you wanna bet that there will be no ESPN represenatives there.

Cmon Mort...gimme a friggin break!!

...and this is why ESPN will not have ANY ACCESS to the Patriots this season. We have a minicamp coming up soon. How much you wanna bet that there will be no ESPN represenatives there.

They don't need access. They can purchase soundbites from local stations to air.

Ok, Tannedbaum saw Eastrella and called security, I'm with you on that.

But no way you are going to get me to believe that Mangini did not tell Tannenbaum that "there is MOST likely going to be someone taping from the side line, Look for him - Because what Bill is going to do with that tape is give to Ernie Adams and the next time we play him Ernie and Bill will use their superior football intellect to gleam knowledge of our defensive tendencies and possibly steal out signals. I know this because I DID IT."

He KNEW Bill would be doing it because they would play each other again, he had no reason to look for the guy in the second game, that tape would be irrelevant as they would not be playing each other - He told him to look for him and bust Bill for taping.

I'm amazed he actually answered the question at all, nevermind be clever at the same time. I thought it was an awesome answer- Matt Walsh the Rock Star just got slapped-BB style ;)

=================================

:eek: Thanks Blue, one convert at a time.:)

Yea, ok. Tann saw him and thought to himself "Self, that guy is video taping the game - I'm calling security".

Are you NUTS? Almost EVERY team video tapes from Sidelines or some elevated position in the stadium - Hell, the Jets even ask for permission from time to time. So WHY would this guy all of a sudden want to call security on this guy taping.....in the FIRST game of the year??????

They don't need access. They can purchase soundbites from local stations to air.

oh ESPN will have a LOT of representatives to take soundbytes and refactor them. interesting thing to see is how the pats handle them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes