PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick interview with Armen Keteyian on CBS News [mergedx4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Belichick interview with Armen Keteyian on CBS News tonight

Originally Posted by BSR
I hope he rips Schlereth.

Something to the effect of well hasn't he deflated alot since his playing days.....hmmmm wonder why he deflated....could he have stopped taking something that helps you bulk up.

Actually, now that I think about it, the interview could be bigger than that. Now that Goodell has essentially closed the book on the incident, I feel as if BB is finally free to speak openly, whereas before Goodell had kept him from doing so, and the looming notion that there could be further punishment kept BB quiet.

I don't want to see it.

But reading this board I feel there are plenty of people who are mad at all the hypocrites and would like to see the mess and would be laughing there asses off as Goodell would be the one to blame for opening the box in the first place.

For I time I was a part of that group that wanted to see all the hypocrites die from their own sword. But in the end it's just not worth it...I've had enough of this, I want this one-on-one to be the last real news story about it and let history settle the debate. The Patriots--the FOOTBALL Patriots--are going to be fantastic this season, I don't want to have the same feelings I did last year (like I had to turn the game on the second it started, turn it back off the second it ended, for fear of putting my hand through it hearing the talking heads spout off about 'Spygate'). They nearly went undefeated and yet the entire season just felt dirty, like their accomplishments meant nothing because of the disgusting vultures that sucked the life out of the play on the field.

I don't want to see it.

But reading this board I feel there are plenty of people who are mad at all the hypocrites and would like to see the mess and would be laughing there asses off as Goodell would be the one to blame for opening the box in the first place.

No the person to blame for opening Pandora's Box is none other than Eric Mangini. The "Man Genius" wil get fired from his job this year and will never work in the NFL again! There are so many teams that are pissed at him for doing this.

Re: HOT: Belichick to address the Nation tonight!

I'm in CO..so kinda confused about timing..6.30ET so its sud b 4.30 our time right? :(

No, I think Channel 4 out here will cover it in their usual (network) time slot....5:30 PM, I believe. I suppose Channel 4 could have bits and pieces of it in their local coverage time slot if it's a slow news day, but don't count on that.

Can't wait!

And uh why does the original post say "well maybe not the nation"?

Oh and also signbabybrady, why wouldn't you want to watch it?

Last edited:

Wow!

And ESPN didn't get the scoop??????

The link above is a bit screwy, but http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml will give you a very brief preview of the interview.

BTW--as we all might expect, Belichick appears in all his sartorial splendor. :D

I hope he exposes Matt Walsh for the fraud that he is.

The link above is a bit screwy, but http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml will give you a very brief preview of the interview.

BTW--as we all might expect, Belichick appears in all his sartorial splendor. :D

Anyone want to give me a quick recap? No audio here at work (and yes, I know it's just the preview, but it's 4:15, I'm dying to get out of here and anything to pass the time right now is worth it). Thanks.

I have to be honest, if this isn't something epic I'll be really dissapointed.

Preview is nice :

"There was no deception. I don't know how he could be any more in the open than that".

Time to laugh at all the phonies, there Bill.

(Like Nixon in '68)

"He's tanned, ready and rested!!!!"

I love it, he shows up wearing a dress shirt for the head shot, and ugly shorts and sneakers.

(Like Nixon in '68)

"He's tanned, ready and rested!!!!"
He had a snarl to his voice too. I hope that was typical of the whole thing, I don't want any politically correct ****yfooting.

BTW, another instance of the New England Patriots just being smarter than everyone else.

The past 48 hours, there has been all this shilling about The Big Matt Walsh Exclusive on HBO's real Sports with Bryant Gumbel (audience 2- 3 million).

3 hours before showtime, all of a sudden SCOOPED by Bill Belichick with Armen Keteyian on CBS NEWS with Katie Couric (audience 6-7 million......I know, I know, but relative to the Gumbel Show!!).

Another example of the competition loudly braying and beating their chests while doing a nunchaku demonstration, while the Patriots keep their cool, wait for the demonstration to tire, then pull out the 5 foot long knife!!!!

I love this organization.

Last edited:

BTW, another instance of the New England Patriots just being smarter than everyone else.

The past 48 hours, there has been all this shilling about The Big Matt Walsh Exclusive on HBO's real Sports with Bryant Gumbel (audience 2- 3 million).

3 hours before showtime, all of a sudden SCOOPED by Bill Belichick with Armen Keteyian on CBS NEWS with Katie Couric (audience 6-7 million......I know, I know, but relative to the Gumbel Show!!).

Another example of the competition loudly braying and beating their chests while doing a nunchaku demonstration, while the Patriots keep their cool, wait for the demonstration to tire, then pull out the 5 foot long knife!!!!

I love this organization.

That's brilliant actually, everyone knows the claims Walsh made on HBO. Belichick is going to offer his side in relation to what Walsh said, before HBO even broadcasts it. It's not like they can say " Matt, Coach Belichick said this today, what's your take on what he said " Walsh is on an island in the middle of the pacific at the moment. This is perfect, Belichick gets to dispute the HBO interview before it's even aired, priceless.

I hope Armen Keteyian asks him about Mangini and how they are getting along, or if he feels Mangini has done the Pats organization any wrong.

I have to be honest, if this isn't something epic I'll be really dissapointed.

I wanna hear:

K: So why do you think Goodell destroyed the tapes?

BB: Oh, that's pretty obvious. Every tape also contains video of the other team taping our signals....

:woohoo:

I hope Armen Keteyian asks him about Mangini and how they are getting along, or if he feels Mangini has done the Pats organization any wrong.

I don't think Mangini had any idea that it would become what it has. I would like to think that if he did, he wouldn't have made it public the way he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft