PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick appearance ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=16278125&BRD=1634&PAG=461&dept_id=31890&rfi=6

Sorry if this was this posted before:

Patriots' coach Bill Belichick will make a rare state appearance Tuesday, April 11 when he speaks at Southern Connecticut State University's Lyman Center for the Performing Arts as the 2006 Mary and Louis Fusco Distinquished Lecture Series guest at 7 p.m. ... previous speakers in the series have included Madeldeine Albright, Mario Cuomo, Rudolph Giuliani, Ehud Barak, Christopher and Dana Reeve, Walter Cronkite and Colin Powell, so Belichick is in pretty distinguished company ... there are a variety of sponsorship opportunities for things like an autographed copy of Belichick's book The Education of a Coach with David Halberstam ... for information on sponsorships or tickets, call John Rochette in the SCSU Development Office at (203) 392-5065 or e-mail him at [email protected] ...

That is simply AWESOME!

I would like to hear what he had to say.

HC and I got our tickets in the mail on Wednesday! The 3 hour drive from the North Shore will be well worth it!

What ever happened to the guy who originally posted that a couple of weeks ago?

PATSNUTme said:
What ever happened to the guy who originally posted that a couple of weeks ago?

Not everyone's life revolves around this board like ours do! ;) Last I heard from him he wanted all of us to meet up in the lobby.

Speaking of this lecture, I am going to pick up one of those microcassette recorders so we can transcribe and post it on the board. Of course I will edit out HC's cat calls and the sounds of the struggle she will put up when the cops haul her off......:p I just have this mental image of those chicks at Elvis concerts going crazy and fainting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News