Welcome to PatsFans.com

Belichick appearance ...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by mikey, Mar 11, 2006.

1. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=16278125&BRD=1634&PAG=461&dept_id=31890&rfi=6

Sorry if this was this posted before:

Patriots' coach Bill Belichick will make a rare state appearance Tuesday, April 11 when he speaks at Southern Connecticut State University's Lyman Center for the Performing Arts as the 2006 Mary and Louis Fusco Distinquished Lecture Series guest at 7 p.m. ... previous speakers in the series have included Madeldeine Albright, Mario Cuomo, Rudolph Giuliani, Ehud Barak, Christopher and Dana Reeve, Walter Cronkite and Colin Powell, so Belichick is in pretty distinguished company ... there are a variety of sponsorship opportunities for things like an autographed copy of Belichick's book The Education of a Coach with David Halberstam ... for information on sponsorships or tickets, call John Rochette in the SCSU Development Office at (203) 392-5065 or e-mail him at RochetteJ1@SouthernCT.edu ...

2. JR4

JR4 In the Starting Line-up PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +41 / 3 / -2

That is simply AWESOME!

I would like to hear what he had to say.

3. Bill's Girl

Bill's Girl Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

HC and I got our tickets in the mail on Wednesday! The 3 hour drive from the North Shore will be well worth it!

4. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +393 / 3 / -1

#75 Jersey

What ever happened to the guy who originally posted that a couple of weeks ago?

5. Bill's Girl

Bill's Girl Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Not everyone's life revolves around this board like ours do! ;) Last I heard from him he wanted all of us to meet up in the lobby.

Speaking of this lecture, I am going to pick up one of those microcassette recorders so we can transcribe and post it on the board. Of course I will edit out HC's cat calls and the sounds of the struggle she will put up when the cops haul her off......:p I just have this mental image of those chicks at Elvis concerts going crazy and fainting!